Chapter 26

Gerard's POV

"I'm glad we did that yesterday." Frank mumbled to me the morning after our 'day to ourselves.'

"Me too." I pressed my face into his chest and he hugged me closer to him. "Did you want to do it

again today or do you think we should be social?"

"We should probably be social. Mikey should probably be checked on too."

I frowned, realizing I had completely forgotten about my brother. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna go check

on him now actually." Frank gave me another hug before letting me up. I pulled my shirt on before I left the room and I heard Frank snuggle under the covers again.

"Hey Mikes." I knocked on his door and waited for a response.

"What do you know, you didn't forgot about me after all." Mikey spoke sarcastically and gave me a

look before he walked back over to his bed.

"I'm really sorry I haven't been spending time with you Mikes. Things have been really hectic lately

and-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He snapped open one of his comic books angrily, almost tearing the book in

half.

I hesitated by the door before I sat on the edge of his bed. "So uh, what have you been up to Mikes?"

"Oh nothing other than recovering from the fact that Jamie's probably fucking the new guy now that I

dumped her."

"Whoa Mikes, calm down." He glared at me angrily and I tried a different approach. "Why'd you

dump her?"

"She's hiding something Gee." Mikey spoke into his comic book as he talked, but I knew he wasn't

truly focusing on the comic. "She was hiding something from me, and from you, and she won't say what it is. Whatever it was, it was apparently more important to keep it to herself than to confess it and fucking fix our relationship." I opened my mouth to say something, but he just kept going on his rampage. "Damn bitch fucking-"

"Mikey!" He looked up at me, shocked that I had yelled at him. "You need to stop." He glared at me

and I stood from his bed before I spoke again. "And you need to take your God damn medicine before you leave here." I slammed the door behind me and Jamie looked at me slightly wide eyed from in front of her closed bedroom door. "Sorry James." I started to head back towards my bedroom when Jamie suddenly grabbed my shirt to stop me.

She looked between me and Mikey's door before she furrowed her eyebrows to question what had

happened. I was about to answer when I realized that she wasn't talking. "You're… You're not talking anymore?" Her face dropped a little as she shrugged as her response. "What… Did something happen?" She shook her head and I could see the slight impatientness in her eyes. "Uh… I was checking in on Mikes… He's pissed because he thinks you're fucking Dan now that he dumped you." I suddenly had to take a few steps away from her when I saw how red her face got from anger.

"God damn asshole dumps me and then he gets pissed- He fucking thinks he can get pissed for-

Fucking bastard dumped me, he has no right to be mad even if I was-" She tugged at her recently redyed hair and slammed her bedroom door shut behind her, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I have a feeling it's going to be just me and Frankie at breakfast today.

Dan's POV

"Fucking unbelievable." I frowned as Phil and I watched Jamie pace the length of her bedroom. I was