Chapter 4

Hey guys! So I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Sorry if some of you are like "That's not what he's like!" eveytime I make an MCR member talk, I have to do it so it'll fit their "issues." Anyways!! I hope you guys keep rememebring that Jamie doesn't actually talk and when she "laughs" she doesn't actually laugh like "Ha-ha," it's more like shaking with laughter. SO! I'll leave ya be. ENJOY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

"So… Why doesn't Bob eat out here with us?"

"He has to eat in his room because the nurses are afraid he'll try something if they let his arms loose." I

looked down at my lunch and pushed it away a little. "You don't eat much." I shook my head at Gerard's statement.

"So Jamie." Ray was sitting in Mikey's seat since they figured he'd be staying in his room. "When are

you gonna put the moves on Mikey?" She blushed and looked down and pushed her corn around. "You'll get him eventually." Jamie didn't acknowledge Ray.

"What about you Ray? You get that chick that works at the drug store yet?"

"Ha-ha that's not happenin'. She's got someone already."

"Is it a male someone?"

"Uh… About that."

"Looks like you don't know everything!!" Ray shoved Gerard and he shoved Ray back.

"What about you Frankie?" I looked at Ray confused. "Gerard keeps calling you Frankie." I nodded

and looked at my lunch again, still not wanting to eat it.

"Uh… Not really I guess." Ray and Gerard exchanged a glance.

"Whose the guy?"

"What?" My face drained over color and Ray smiled a little.

"It's kind of obvious." Jamie threw a packet of sugar at Ray and glared at him. She wrote on her

board quickly and shoved it towards Ray. "Alright, alright. I'll leave him alone." Jamie nodded and erased her board. "What do you know, the caveman decided to come out after."

"Ha-ha, get out of my seat." Ray stood up from Mikey's seat and Mikey sat down, not even waiting to

see if Ray found another seat. Ray looked around for a chair to pull up.

"Frankie, stand up for a sec." I did as told and Ray sat in my spot. He wrapped his arms around Jamie's

waist and pulled her onto his lap before he scooted over to her spot. Ray smiled at me and patted my spot and I sat down again.

"She could have just sat on my lap." Ray shrugged and attempted to eat with Jamie on his lap. "So, do

you guys have anyone else whose coming to visit?"

"Nope. Just Ray." I nodded at Gerard's response. "You're not gonna have any visitors, Frankie?"

"Probably not." Jamie wrote on her board and pushed it towards me.

"I'll be your visitor Frankie." I smiled at Jamie as she erased her board.

"Thanks Jamie." She smiled at me and ate a piece of toast. "So you use to be popular?"

"Oh lord! Don't get me started!" Gerard leaned on the table and shook his head. Jamie tried not to

laugh. "She use to have people coming all the time! Banging on her window! Demanding to see her! Most of them were guys!! I had to punch one of them!!" I raised an eyebrow at Jamie and she was still trying not to laugh, and was failing.