Chapter 1

If I make any mistakes with the My Chem people let me know My Chem fans!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

*I do not own any of the members of My Chemical Romance.*

*******************************************************************************************************************

"Can I help you with something sweetie?" I looked up from my paper to see who it was that was

greeting me.

"Um…"

"Are you Frank Iero?" I looked at the nurse like she was about to grab me. How'd she know my name?

"You're mom called just a few minutes ago saying you'd be here soon." The nurse gave me a warm

smile. "I'll help you in one second sweetie, I have to find your guide."

"It's… It's not you?"

"Well, I'll be tagging along, but I'm sure she’ll be an excellent guide and you won't even need me." She

smiled again and walked out the back door. I shuffled from foot to foot and looked around the lobby of the asylum.

That's right, I said asylum. My parents are sending me here because I tried to "turn myself off", as they

say. But if you want the technical term, I tried to commit suicide. Why? Because my life is a piece of shit and no one wants anything to do with me. I looked up from the floor to see the nurse walking back into the lobby.

"My name is Joy by the way."

"Like.. Nurse Joy?"

"Yes, like the Pokémon nurse. I get that a lot." I smirked a little and looked at my black Converse again.

I'm shy, did I mention that? "Jamie should be right in." Nurse Joy smiled warmly at me.

I looked at the back doors to see a girl with foresty green hair walking in, wearing a straight jacket

without the sleeves strapped down. My eyes grew a little wide and I took a step back. The girl stepped up next to Nurse Joy and smiled at me. She had greenish brown eyes and a thin frame. She was wearing black skinny jeans with her straight jacket. She kept the sleeves wrapped around her hands. I waited for her to say something… but she never did.

"Uh…"

"Oh, Jamie is uh, a selective mute." I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "She can speak just fine, but she

just chooses not too." Jamie took her gaze off Nurse Joy and smiled at me again. She didn't show her teeth when she smiled so they weren't creepy smiles, they were just warm smiles. "She also has a minor case of BPD, which is Borderline Personality Disorder. So since it's a minor case of Borderline Personality Disorder, she hardly shows sings of BPD." Jamie nodded and continued to smile.

"Okay…" Jamie frowned a little and she wrapped her right hand over her left. "Uh… Does she… know

why I'm here?" Jamie peaked up at me threw her  side bangs and nodded a little. I looked down at my feet again and began to feel uncomfortable. A covered hand grabbed mine and tugged me forward a little. I looked up and Jamie gave me a little smile. I looked down again and she tugged on my hand again. I let her pull me down the hall.

I looked around the white walled and blue and white tiled floor of the  hallway and noticed there were

windows by some doors. "So Jamie…" Jamie looked back at Nurse Joy. "How are you going to refer to Frank??" Jamie smiled and grabbed some of her bangs and hung them in her face so they'd resemble my black faux-hawk with white sides. She smiled at me, to get my approval, and I smirked. She smiled bigger and flipped her bangs back in place.