Chapter 13

Gerard's POV

I rolled over and pulled the covers up to my eyes to block the sunlight, I wasn't ready to get up. "Wake

up Gee." I furrowed my eyebrows and when they didn't talk again I shook my head and tried going to sleep again. "Come on!! Wake up!!" I pulled the cover away from my eyes and stared in shock at the person I was lying next to. "You've been sleeping forever, get up!!" I just blinked and stared. "What?"

"I… I thought you were dead?" Izzy tilted her head a little in confusion.

"Why would you think that?"

"I… I saw. You… You were hanging… from your bed…"

Izzy slowly shook her head and drew out her first word. "No. I think you were just dreaming Gee."

"It was so real though!!"

"Gerard." Izzy placed her hand on my cheek and her hand was actually solid. I thought I was just seeing

her ghost, but I could actually feel her touching my face. "It was just a dream, I'm completely and totally live." She scooted closer and gave me a quick, soft kiss. "See?"

I stared at her in shock, then a smile slowly grew on my face. "But…"

"Gerard, you've been asleep for hours, I'm not surprised it seemed so real." I nodded and stared down at

the sheets as I thought about my dream. "Did anything else happen in your dream?"

"Uh… I got depressed, Jamie and Mikey started going out, and uh… Frank comforted me…" She stared

at me like she knew I was leaving something out. "Um…. I kissed Frank before I went to sleep in the dream. Then I woke up."

"You kissed Frank?" I nodded. "Hm. I thought you were straight." She shrugged and curled up against

my chest. "As long as you don't really kiss him."

"I… I won't."

I felt her smile into my chest. "Good." I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her hair.

"Is that the only dream you had?"

"I think so…"

"Why would you dream about me dying?"

"I don't know…"

"It makes me feel unwanted."

I pulled out of the cuddle a little and looked at her. "Don't say that." I kissed her and she smiled."

"Okay." She snuggled up to my chest again and I laid my face in her hair again. "So is Frank feeling

better?" I furrowed my eyebrows and waited for further explanation. "You left to go make sure he's okay, remember? Or did you think that was part of your dream too?"

"I… I don't." I hugged her closer to me and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Well is he doing better?"

"Um…. I don't know. A little, I think."

"Okay." We laid there silent for a few minutes before Izzy spoke again. "I hung myself?"

"Yeah… You tilted your bed up so you could hang yourself from it…"

"Yeah these beds are easy to move." I didn't say anything. "Why did I hang myself?"

"You uh…. thought I was cheating on you…." She didn't say anything so I added on who it was. "With

Frank."

"Interesting…" I laid there and waited for a further response. "Are you bi Gee?"

"I don't think so." She nodded into my chest and didn't say anything else for a while.

"Are Jamie and Mikey together??"

"I think so… I'm not one hundred percent sure."

"She should just grow a pair and ask him out already if she's hasn't yet."

"...I'm pretty sure they're together."

"Oh… Never mind then." I smiled a little. "Now I'm tired."

"Go to sleep then."

"But you just woke up." She snuggled closer to my chest and I smiled more.

"I'll sing to you." I sang the sentence to bribe her."

"….Okay." I put my mouth right next to her ear and started whisper singing the song I sang to Jamie the

other night. "This is really pretty." Izzy said in the middle of the song. I smiled and continued to sing the song to her. "What was that called?" She asked me when I was done singing.

"I thought you were trying to go to sleep?"

"I wanted to hear the rest of the song."

"Uh huh. I don't know what it's called. I wrote it the other night when Jamie couldn't sleep."

"It's really pretty."

"Any title suggestions?" She slurred a response before she fell asleep, but I couldn't make it out. I kissed

her head and turned over a little to grab my sketch book and pencil off my night stand.

I drew random figures and creatures for a few hours until I got tired again. I turned over a little and

threw my book onto my night stand again. Izzy stirred at the sound and turned over on her other side. I frowned and snuggled up to her. She sighed in her sleep and I wrapped my arm around her. I started singing the song again, trying to name it, but then I realized that I didn't really have a meaning to the song. Usually my songs have some kind of meaning or story behind them, but I couldn't figure out what I was thinking about when I wrote this.

I ran over the words in my head repeatedly for the next hour, but I couldn't figure it out. I was about to

grab my sketch book and write them out to see if that would help, when someone softly knocked on my door. Jamie poked her head in and smiled at me. "You gonna come eat?"

"What time is it?" She walked over to me and petted my short hair.

"It's supper time."

"I'm not really hungry." She glared at me and waited for me to answer her again. "Really, I'm not

hungry."

She nodded and softly patted my head. "Okay. You better show up for breakfast tomorrow though."

"I will." She nodded and patted my head one last time before she left the room.

I turned back over and snuggled up to Izzy again. She sighed in her sleep again and I smiled. "Maybe it

was just a dream." I whispered to myself before I buried my face into her neck and went to sleep again.

Well, I tried, but I had to get up from the warm bed to go pee. I huffed and got up. "Stupid bladder."

After I went pee, I took my time getting back into bed. I looked for a comic that I haven't been able to

find for two months, I didn't find it, I went through one of my sketch books, deciding that half of the drawings were worth shit, then I finally crawled back into bed.

I curled up to Izzy for the third time and reburied my face into her neck. She scooted closer to me and I

smiled before I closed my eyes and went to sleep again.

Right before I fell asleep the dream popped up in my head again and I frowned, not wanting to think

about it. I wanted it to just go away.

***********************************************************************

TA DA!!! SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!! ..... Please don't kill me in my sleep :( You won't get to find out what happens next if you do that :(