Chappie 41

***************************

Wattpad crashed so this is a bit late! Soz!

3. Days. Hold me. 5SOS ARE IN NEW ZEALAND MY COUNTRY OMF :D #tmht

Guys, I fell in love with the story My Wattpad Love, as to the reason I didn't update yesterday. Holy fudge cakes.

Heads up, there's gonna be a lot of POVs in this chappie!

Thank you to the people who voted and commented and have stuck with me! I love you!

-wattgirlsxx

***************************

 -Harry's POV-

"Haz .. Hazza .. Harry!"  Louis' voice woke me up and I slapped him with my pillow when I saw his face hovering over me.

"Thanks. You need to pack." Louis said as I sat up.

"Why?" I asked, confused for a few seconds.

"We're going to London, remember?" He said and I suddenly felt sick.

"I can't go. No no no, no way." I shook my head.

"Harry.. You can go see her after you pack, but management has already sorted it and there's thousands of girls waiting to see us live in a few days." He stated.

"But I can't leave her! She means everything to me! And what if she dies while I'm on the other side of the world? Huh?" I snapped at him.

"It's not just you who is feeling terrible that she's .. asleep." Louis frowned.

"I'm sorry Boo." I sighed

"It's ok, I understand. But you do need to pack." He said before walking out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and flopped back onto the bed. I stared at the white ceiling for a while imagining her waking up and holding her in my arms again.

I decided to hop in the shower to see if it would release any stress.

It worked, but as soon as I was dressed, the stress just came back as I faced the reality of having to pack.

I grumpily found my suitcases and started packing all the stuff I didn't need right now.

The faster I finish, the sooner I get to see her.

-Niall's POV- 

I was on top of the world.

Notice my sarcasm?

I felt nearly as bad as Harry and Zayn.

Ok, slight overstatment there.

At least my girlfriend didn't have to go to university for a few months or was in a coma.

You probably want to know why I feel like this.

Well, turns out Maslinka can't come to England with us.

Yeah, she's going to be let out of hospital today, but she has to stay for Lexi, incase she wakes up.

I completely understand her reasons, but not being able to see her will be unbearable.

I was sitting at the counter, stirring a teaspoon around in my cup of coffee as the boys rushed around packing their bags. I did mine last night so that I could spend more time with Maslinka.

Unfortunately, I couldn't leave without the boys. 

And of course they took forever to pack.