Chappie 11

************************************ 

Hey guys!

Sorry this is quite late ): school and homework are so annoying! And we have also been deciding the winners for our conpetition!

AND THE WINNER IS...

Spoonaphobia1D !!!!

Well done! Go read her new fanfic called save me tonight and fan her!

Thanks for all the awesome answers some were very detailed so thanks for the facts!!

We also chose 10 runner ups and if you were one you will have received your polyvore outfit!

Well chappie 11 will be longer so here it goes!!

************************************

•Lexis POV•

My heart was racing, my lips were tingling... Something was happening to me but I don't know what.

We pulled apart and I think its safe to say we were both as shocked as each other.

I leaned on him and he put his arm around my waist and started walking me to the car.

I had completely forgotten about what had happened at Starbucks and was in a light, happy and sort if...fluffy kind of mood?

We drove home in semi-silence and Harry turned the radio onto my favourite station. I smiled secretly to myself. I noticed that a One Direction song came on called They dont know about us and Harry started singing along. I loved his voice it was calming but at the same time dramatic.

I started slipping into a dream...

I was in a meadow. All I could see for miles was the yellow daffodils swaying in the wind. I was by myself, lying in-between the soft grass and pulling petals off a daffodil, my favourite flower. This was my happy place and if I could, I would stay here forever and dance around with the brightly coloured butterflies. Suddenly someone started calling my name softly, but eventually it got louder and closer.

I woke up and found it was Harry shaking me slightly.

"Lexi, wake up, we're home!" Harry said

"ughhh" I rubbed my eyes and got out of the car.

I held Harrys hand and walked up to the door and he opened it quietly.

•Maslinka POV•

I heard the door creek open and swung my head to see a tires and down looking Lexi and Harry walk through.

We were all on the big couches watching spiderman.

"Lexi and Harry are here" I smiled and everyones heads turned to face them.

"Hey how was it?" Niall said in his irresistible irish accent.

"Not very good.." Harry trailed off squeezing Lexis hand.

Seriously they were a match made in heaven.

"Tell us about it!" Louis chirped

"Rather not im to tired." Lexi sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Teellll ussss!" Eleanor whined pulling a puppy dog face. Danielle, Tess and I copied her.

"Fine" She said slumping onto the couch and playing with her hair.

"Well, my dad got a girlfriend when I was five, thats why we moved and they are getting married soon."

"Well thats not to bad.." Zayn pointed out.