Chappie 31

************************

Hii when I woke up and checked wattpad it was exactly 400 votes and 101 comments?! you guys are amazing !! thanks to all you wonderful people that take a few seconds to vote or comment! And also thanks for the reads :D (could you possibly take a min to vote as well?)

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

love you guyss sooo much ! xoxo

************************

-Lexi's POV-

I pushed my way through what seemed like hundreds of drunk people celebrating the new year. So far, this was the worst new year I had possibly ever experienced.

I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks and the occasional sob that escaped my throat. I was suddenly much more sober, even though my head was pounding from the event I had just witnessed.

"Heyy baby can I buy you a drink?" Ed slurred, taking me by suprise. I turned around to face him and shook my head before crinkling up my face to stop another sob. "Awwe what's wrong babe?" He said, concern covering his face. "Harry" I managed to say before my voice cracks. "I'll go beat him up" He smirked. I shook my head by instinct but stopped myself and turned away from him. I continued walking until I found the door which I threw open.

The fresh air hit me making me feel a bit better. All I wanted was to be away from this. All of this.

I walked along the corridors sometimes stumbling over my high heels. The elevator ride seemed to take forever and I was relieved to hear the ding when I reached the bottom.

I jogged out but that failed miserably so I took my heels off and held them. Then I realised I had no way of getting back home. I sighed and looked around the lobby. It was quite fancy but the only person was the man at the reception looking very bored.

I walked over to the desk but the man didn't look up. "excuse me?" I ask.

It's takes a few seconds before he finally looks up at me. I can see him wince a bit. I must really look terrible.

"yeah, yeah get over it" I roll my eyes, my voice dry and croaky. "Are there any taxis around here?" I ask.

"Go outside and look" He replies before looking back at the computer.

"You need to work on yoyur manners, you should be fired" I huff before stalking away to the front doors.

I step outside and look around. I find a taxi parked a little bit down the road. "Taxi!" I yell, trying to run over to it without tripping.

I can still hear the music as I hop in the front seat, closing the door a little too harshly. The guy looks at me strangely. "Can we go please?" I say and he immedietly starts the taxi.

-Harry's POV-

I debate in my mind if I should follow her or not. no. I need to give her some time. I sigh and lean back on the chair, closing my eyes.

"You ok there?" I snap my eyes open and find Sydney staring down at me.

"No" I admit.

"What happened?" She says, sitting down next to me. "I mean.. I don't want to intrude..I just-"

"It's ok" I cut her off and she let out a small breath. "Where is Lexi?" She says. Her name makes me just feel a whole lot worse. Why didn't I ask if it was Lexi before kissing damn Jaymee?

"Gone" I say. "I kissed Jaymee, I kissed her!" I half shouted making eye contact with Sydney who was staring at me with shock written all over her face. "I'm sorry I-" I say shrinking back down onto the couch. "Lexi saw, I thought I was kissing Lexi but I was too drunk and I didn't notice-"

"Shh it's ok" Sydney said, her tone understanding and in no way angry.

"I'm such a dooshe" I say my voice breaking as a tear slipped from my eye.

"I have to sort of agree with you there, but I do understand" Sydney nodded.

"What should I do?" I asked looking up at her. We seemed to have both sobered up, if Sydney was even drunk in the fist place.

She sighed. "I don't know, let her cool off for a bit."

"How long?" I asked. "I don't know. We, uh, the girls and I will see her tomorrow and we will see how she feels. Just don't do anything stupid" She said before hugging me and walking back into the crowd.

"Hey babe" Jaymee leaned over the couch and I scooted away from her, the smell of alcohol making me a bit nauseous. I wasn't in the mood for yelling so I flipped her off and walked away.

-Lexi's POV-

I don't bother turning any lights on but I turn up the heating when I walk into the apartment. Even though all I want to do is get under the covers and sleep, I walk into the bathroom and flick the lights on. I look in the mirror and shudder when I see myself. Mascara had stained my cheeks and my eyes and lips were puffy and a bit swollen. I had tried not to cry in the taxi but the tears had slipped out, silently, thankfully.

I grabbed some make up remover and started removing the mess. There was still a little bit left when I had finished but that would come off in the shower tomorrow. All I want to do right now is collapse onto my bed.

I walk into my bedroom and pull on a baggy top and cotton shorts, what I normally sleep in. As I pull my top over my head, the ring gets stuck. Seeing it makes me want to cry again. I take the ring off and place it on my side table. It rolls a little but right now, I'm too tired to care. I pull the covers up to my neck and fall into an unpeaceful sleep.

-Maslinka's POV-

Tess and I stumbled into the apartment and turned on the lights. The heating was already up so I'm guessing Lexi is home.

Sydney had told me that she had gone home but didn't tell me why. "Want a drink?" I asked Tess. I was still quite drunk but I would just sleep it off.

"Just water thanks" She nodded and sat on a stool. I poured two glasses from the tap and handed one to her before gulping down my glass.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked Tess and she laughed. "I'll probably fall asleep before it even starts!" I laughed with her but she agreed to watch one anyway.

"We will probably end up sleeping on the couch so might as well get comfy" She smiled and we walked off to our rooms to grabs blankets.

I saw Lexi's door was open so I quietly walked in. Her covers had nearly fallen off the bed and she was gripping onto the sheets. Her face was crinkled and a frown overtook her normal smile. I wonder what had happened, she's not normally like this.

I pulled the duvet back on and left the room.

I came back into the lounge carrying a pillow and my duvet. Tess was already there holding a DVD. "Love actually?" She asked showing me the DVD. I nodded and lay down on the couch beside the one she was on.

"dun- dun dunn- du dun dun dun dun dun-dun dun dun du-dunnn, do do do dooo, do do do doo, do do do dooo, dun dun dun!" We both sung when the 20th century fox intro came on and burst out into laughter.

I think we were only 30 minutes into the movie when I fell asleep...

*****************************

It's short!! I know but I updated twice so I hope your happy :)

And to make it easier, 350 votes and 35 comments for the next chappie !! <3

***************************