Chappie 36

(The trailer is on the side, or go onto youtube and it's Rewind (1D fanfic) our channel that it's on is Natalia Curle)

4th January, Wedding Day.

-Lexi's POV-

I shot up and fell to the floor as loud music started blaring.

Oh yeah, my alarm.

I never set alarms so this scared the carrots out of me, and it didn't help that is was really loud.. or it was 8 in the morning.

I groaned as I rubbed my head which had hit the floor first.

It was so early.. the sun was still coming up! I grabbed my phone which had a blinking blue light and saw I had a few texts from Harry.

Hii babe :) (3:42am)

Not awake yet? The plane has arrived and they're just coming off.. x (4:06am)

We are going to the hotel for a little nap.. so tired :( they're jet lagged as well xx (4:30am)

RISE AND SHINE IT'S A BIG DAY TODAY (7:58am)

How did I not wake up from that last text? It was only a few minutes ago..

Finally up with a sore head.. don't ask.. say hi to Gemma and Anne for mee :) xo (8:03am)

The wedding was at 5pm today which allowed me plenty of time to get ready.

I threw my blonde hair into a messy bun and walked into the kitchen still in my PJs and poured myself a bowl of cornflakes. Not that exciting but it will do since I would be having a lot of 'nice' food tonight.

The bowl went into the sink and I looked into the oven (it reflected so it's kind of like a mirror). I looked better than I had in a few days.

There were no other noises in the apartment apart from my feet shuffling around so I decided to go into the others rooms and wake them up.

"Maslinkaaa wake uppp!!" I called and she didn't budge.

"MASLINKA NIALL IS HERE TO SEE YOU AND IF YOU DON'T GET UP HE ISN'T GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE PANCAKE PARLOUR SO GET UP NOW" I shouted and she bolted up and jumped out of bed.

"Niall... pancakes..." She murmured.

"I was joking" I laughed. "At least you're up now" I smirked and she frowned at me.

"Well good morning to you too" She huffed.

"Wedding today, get moving" I flashed her a cheery smile and started heading out of her room.

"So Niall's not here? And no pancakes?" She asked.

"Nope" I laughed and she face planted down onto her bed, saying something that I couldn't make out.

I waltzed into Tess's room smiling.

"Oh Tess!" I called.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She said, throwing the covers off of her. She had obviously heard me and Maslinka.

I laughing and walked back out into the apartment.

"I bags the shower first!" I shouted and I grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard before slipping into the bathroom.

I switched on the water and plugged my phone into the docking station and it started playing random songs.

-

After about 45 minutes I stood in front of the mirror in a fluffy white towel.

My legs were completely shaved and I had used about 3 different soaps from lush. I had washed my hair with fresh apple shampoo and conditioner and the room smelt really nice now.