Chappie 35

****************************

Yay past the vote & comment goal !! Only half of a few chappies back though ?!

The youtube channel is called Natalia Curle (my personal cuz i couldn't name it wattgirlsxx) and we will be posting the vids on there!!

FINALLY I have made the trailer !! It's taken 5 weeks to make it and get music and it has cost me $4 hahah!! I'll put it on youtube and also on the side of another chappie coming !!

Any ideas for later in the story ?? ( we are going to continue this instead of making Rewind 2)

Instagram: @wattgirlsxx for pics and comps !! (starting at 200 followers :)

If you like 5sos check out our new co-owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of august 2014)

love ya

xox

****************************

-Lexi's POV-

I felt so relaxed. We were all together, happy. I felt like I had know the 5sos boys forever. We had gotten to know them better over dinner and they were a laugh. But it was nice, just all of us back together again, having conversations about whatever came to mind. 

I was so full. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to eat a sample of each food, there was too much. But after 2 main meals and 3 bowls of desserts, I felt more full than I had in years! 

I looked over to Niall who was still eating a chocolate covered marsh mellow and nearly gaged. Maslinka had also given up. "How do you eat that much?" I ask Niall as he wiped his mouth.

"Oh, it takes a lot of practice and I have had a lot of that. So, I consider myself an expert in the food department."He smiled at me and there were some chuckles from around the table.

"Soo the wedding's tomorrow" Liam said, looking at me.

Jaymee will be there.

Oh no.

"Yeah" I swallowed.

"Oh, my mum is arriving off of the plane at like 4am in the morning, with Gemma" Harry said.

"What? Why didn't I know about this?" I said.

"We weren't really speaking.." He said, fiddling with his fingers. I knew the rest of the group didn't want to say the wrong thing so they were all quiet.

"I know.. but you could of told Maslinka to tell me.." I said.

"I'm not an owl!" Maslinka smirked, raising her hand, trying to break the tension.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm sorry" He said, looking into my eyes.

He looked so.. I can't find the words.. But I knew he was trying not to make me angry at him again. I breathed out. "It's ok babe. I'm happy they're coming" I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

He gave me a big grin. "So I will have to pick them up at 4am.. ugh to early" He frowned. I laughed "Have they got dresses? And is Robin coming?" I asked.

"Yes they have got their dresses and no, Robin had to go do a business thing at last minute" He said.

"I want to meet him... he's always doing work" I complained.

"I know" Harry agreed.

"Uh, hello? We are here too" Luke said and we looked at the rest of the group who were eavesdropping on us.