Chappie 8

************************************

Hey guys we are soooooo sorry for not updating but PLEASE understand we have just started the new year of school and have loads more homework!! :p i know, so gayy

but OMG guys!!! You are amazeballs thankyou sooo much for all the votes and positive comments!!

We will try update on the right days but sometimes we wont so please no h8!!

Yay i can play what makes you beautiful on the guitar!!!

love yah

xox

************************************

•Lexis POV•

So now that I knew Tess liked Zayn and Zayn liked Tess, I was not jealous at all anymore! I was soo happy !

^~^~^~^

"Lexii wake up!! We are going to the amusement park today!" Some told me

I was not a morning person so like always, i got my pillow and threw it at them.

"hey! get up lazy bum!" I realised it was Harry so I went back under my covers.

Suddenly i felt cold air all over my body and realised that Harry had just pulled off my covers.

"ughh go away your ruining my beauty sleep!" I mumbled

"beauty? ha you look more like a troll!" He smirked

I hit him hard on the arm and decided to get up.

"Ow what was that for?" He pouted

"For calling me a troll!" I said standing up and stretching before pushing Harry out of my room.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair using my favourite Herbal Essences hair stuff. Afterwards I walked back into my room (i was lucky enough to get a room with an ensuite bathroom!) and chose some clothes for the day.

I ended up wearing a tight navy blue tank top with some shorts that had rips (meant to be there) on them. I also had in some diamond studs over a stipy bikini and was a pair of chucks.

I skipped out of my room and into the kitchen where I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat next to Louis who was on his phone.

"Soooo who you textin?" I asked him

"Oh im just seeing if Eleanor and Danielle are officially coming!" He replied smiling at me

beep! beep!

"yup they both can come."

"coolio" I said eating the rest of my breakfast quickly and putting the bowl in the sink.

Half an hour later we were all finishing getting ready and I was chucking things in my purse.

"Come on guys lets goooo!" Maslinka whined because she had been all organised.

"We have to pick up Danielle and Eleanor and arrive before 1pm!" She said as Liam joined her.

Yes I had woken up really early. Like 11:00am?

So finally we were all ready and we would of been in Louis car but since he had crashed four times, management had banned him (A/N true fact!) which I found hilarious and was rolling around on the floor. So we had gone in Liam's car since he was the most responsible.

Eleanor had stayed at Danielle's flat last night so we only had to make one stop on the way.

Everyone was happily chatting while I stared out the window. I hadn't realised how lucky I was to be hanging out with One Direction let alone staying in their house! Other girls would kill to be us! I needed to appreciate life more because you know what? YOLO and I truly believe it. We gotta live while we are young.