Chappie 26

***************************************************************************************************************

Hai. 

Does anyone wanna make a trailer for this story ?!?! Omg we would love u forever <3

Thanks to everyone that's helping trend #harrystylesisperfection !! Keep up the good work xx

You guys suggested we make an IG page for #harrystylesisperfection and we will be thinking about doing that !!

exams are officially over btw :D getting our results this week :0

Like our page on facebook: Rewind - 1D fanfic

Love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************

(still the 28th December)

-Lexi's POV-

"So what level is it?" Louis asked as we stood outside the elevator in the boys hotel.

"Don't ask me" Niall said 

"Yeah, I don't have any idea" Zayn said running his hand through his quiff.

"Liam?" Harry asked as we all looked at Liam

"Why should I know?" Liam asked surprised

"You're the smart one, you should know these things!" Danielle said patting her boyfriends arm smiling.

"Well sorry, not this time!" Liam sighed.

"SUPERMAAAAAANN!" Louis screamed and jumped into the elevator, pressing all the level buttons.

"Louis, I'm gonna be deaf for the rest of my life now" Eleanor said stiffling a laugh as we all squeezed into the elevator.

"Same" I laughed.

"Level one here we come!" Zayn said as the doors closed.

"Hey that rhymed!" Harry said.

Yes, we were going to every level until we found the right one. And there's 30 levels.

-

So far we had been up 13 levels with no luck. Louis was trying to use his superman powers to find  the floor where management and the others were hanging out.

DING! We arrived at level 14 and Louis did a forward roll out of the elevator and into the corridor.

No! They are not here! My x-ray vision is telling me they're not here." He announced and came back into the elevator.

"Louis, you are-" 

"SUPERMAAANNN!" Louis cut Liam off by screaming AGAIN.

"No you're-" 

"YES I AM! They will be on the next level." Louis said the last bit turning into a 'mysterious' whisper.

 The doors opened and we were greeted by the sound of chatter and laughter.

"Superman was actually right" Zayn smirked and we all walked out, Louis fist punching and running down the corridor.

We turned the corner and people from management and Lou looked at us smiling. 

"Hello!" Lou waved and I had a huge smile plastered on my face as I looked at Lux who was crawling around.

"Hi!" We all said.