Chappie 43

-Harry's POV-

"Harry, you're on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go" The stage director told me and I ran on stage.

Liam started singing the opening for Up All Night as us boys walked around stage and waved to the fans that were making me deaf with their screams.

As you can probably tell, I wasn't in a very good mood. Well, I hadn't been for quite a while but it had been a week since we left New York and Lexi was still in the damn coma.

The fans had deffinetly noticed and they kept tweeting me and asking "What is wrong" of course, they didn't know about Lexi. 

But, I was planning on telling them tonight. Here, at this very concert.

I was nervous, I didn't know how they would respond.

I started singing my part. 

Katy Perrys' on replay, she's on replay,

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

people going all the way, yeah all the way,

I'm Still wide awake

The chorus came and the boys were all jumping around. 

My breath hitched in my throat as the part came when Lexi fell off the Upper Bowl all that time ago.

The memory played before my eyes and I stopped singing.

The fans were all screaming and I could hear the music, sounding distant.

"Harry, mate, are you alright?" I snapped back into reality and my face turned to see Liam looking at me in concern.

"Yeah" I swallowed. "I'm fine" He clapped m back and walked away as the song continued.

(Listen to Moments by One Direction noww)

Soon Moments came on and I took a deep breath. This song would surely make me cry. I had on the first performance we did of this tour.

This song described perfectly how I felt.

"Now, this is the song where ALL of you have to sing along! Can you beat the last crowd?" Niall said into his microphone and all the fans scream.

"Yes! Time for moments!" Niall said and the music started playing as the fans screamed.

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wannna be with you, I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you, I can't hide this,

even though I try.

The fans were singing along loudly and they were waving their glowstick things.

Heart beats harder, time escapes me

trembling hands, touch skin, it makes this harder

and the tears stream down my face.

 I get ready for my solo and take deep breaths.

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time..

My voice cracked and I felt my eyes heating up.

The memory of discovering the car crash, seeing her in a coma with bandages everywhere, came to my mind.