Chappie 9

************************************

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

So what countries do you guys come from?

love yah

xox

************************************

---------------------------------------------

(chappie 8)

"Tess, will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked...

---------------------------------------------

•Tess's POV•

oh. my. gosh. Did he just say what I think he did?

"oh um Im so sorry if you cant handle this..but..."

the look on Zayns face was priceless right now.

"YES! yes yes yes yes yes!" I screamed as I hugged Zayn tightly.

A look of relief and happiness came over his face and I pulled him into a kiss as the others 'awwed'

Huge fireworks exploded high above us. I couldn't explain how happy I was right now!!

As we pulled apart, Zayn and I looked up into the dark sky to see a huge firework in a heart shape saying Z+T in the middle. I gave him another hug as the others all clapped and whistled.

"About time aye" Niall said

I laughed and enjoyed the rest of the fireworks display with everyone else. This was the best night of my life so far.

-:-:-:

•Lexis POV•

So the night had ended nicely and we were all knackered at the end. I was so happy for Tess and Zayn!

Today all the girls and I were gonna have a girls day out and go shopping and maybe see a movie! I was really excited.

I had just eaten breakfast and was listening to Scream & Shout while I was brushing my hair. I was also singing the song loudly into my hairbrush.

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out

and scream and shout and let it out

We saying oh-we-oh-we-oh-we-oh

you are now now rocking with Will.I.am and Brittany-

"COME ON LEXI WE GOTTA GO!" Danielle shouted

"ONE MINUTE!" I shouted back and applied some mascara and lipgloss and threw essentials into my purse.

I ran down the stairs and quickly said bye to the boys then ran out the door to the girls waiting at Liam's car.

"So what are we buying girls?" I asked

"oh.. um.. well we decided to go to a club tonight! But its a more um dressy club that doesn't get all hot and stuff.." Eleanor answered unsurely

"oh okay whatever you say!" I replied. She probably was daydreaming like she does.

We arrived at the mall and went into Forever 21. I looked at a couple of dresses but couldn't really find one that I wanted to wear tonight. I just felt like I should wear something more.. Formal.

I also looked in Jay Jays, Valley Girl, Supre and Cotton On.

We headed to the food court holding a few bags.