Chappie 20

***********************************************************************************************************************

This may be the chappie you have been waiting for.....

I think my wattpad account is stuffed up. 1000 reads on the last 2 chappies?!? normally theres like 30000 reads!!! Oh well ):

Go read my friend x0HighOnLife0x new story called Chemistry, Experiments and Explosions (1D fanfic) !!! and go fan her!!! <333

So drama is coming REALLY soon but hopefully this is a cute chappie!!

I HAD TO REWRITE NEARLY THE WHOLE OF THIS CHAPPIE CUZ I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON. I'M SO SAD. )::::

love yah

xox

**********************************************************************************************************************

Listen to the youtube video on the side OR listen to the song Let it snow by Dean Martin now!

-Harry's POV-

Ugghh why does it have to be so cold?!

I propped myself up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I turned to look at my clock to check the time but white powder falling onto the window sill stopped me in my tracks. Tiny snowflakes were falling quickly to the ground outside and I smiled to myself. Christmas Day. Perfect timing for snow!!

I jumped out of bed, not bothering to have a shower, (Hey, it's Christmas!!) and threw on a few jumpers, my beanie and some woolly socks.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go, Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." I sung to myself quietly as I rinsed my face and fixed a few out-of-place curls.

I shuffled out of my bedroom and down to the lounge. Of course, I went straight to the Christmas tree. Presents were piled everywhere from friends and family. I could see a few that said 'Harry' from where I was.

"Hey, stop being so nosey!" A voice said from behind me.

I turned to see a very 'cosy' looking Lexi smirking at me.

"It's not like you wouldn't have done the same" I sassed back and she gave me the :0 look.

"Well excuse me Styles, I am way more polite than you!"

"That's what she said." I said and started cracking up earning a sort-of light punch in the arm.

"Well, it's snowing." Lexi pointed out looking outside at the scenery, by now the ground was covered in a layer of paper white snow.

"No s*** Sherlock" I said sarcastically earning another punch.

"Hey, I'm gonna end up in hospital at this rate!" I joked and she rolled her eyes at me and walked over to the door and started pulling on some boots.

"Coming?" She asked me.

"Oh, yeah sure, one sec" I said and pulled on my boots and grabbed an extra scarf.

I walked out of the door and was greeted by the icy sensation of a snowball hiting me square in the face.

"OMG HAHAHAHHA" Lexi cracked up dropping to the ground.

"Payback." I said and threw one at her hitting her head.

After a few minutes this had turned into a snowball war.

I hurled one snowball after the other which went in random directions as I couldn't be stuffed aiming anymore.

After a while we both collapsed to the ground next to each other laughing. We started making snow angels. Mine was bigger than hers of course. Oh, how I love snow!