Chappie 12

************************************************************************************************************************

Heyyyyy guys!!!

So this hopefully is on time? Well I spent a few hours writing this haha and trying to find a pick of Lexi!! Well I found one and I'm doing this on my computer instead of my ipod so hopefully the photo will appear!! I will be sad if it doesn't ): it will make me cry ): jokes

GO CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! Rewind - 1D fanfic !! since I can only post one photo at a time on this, we will probably post lots of the photos on the page!! PLEASE GO LIKE IT!!!

So heres chappie 12, and thanks for all the feedback!!

shoutout to: EEunice19 for telling me how to put on a pic!! (hopefully it works!!)

************************************************************************************************************************

 -Lexis POV-

We pulled up outside Anne's house and got out of the car, grabbing our luggage from the boot of the car. The front door opend and out came.... Gemma!?! (harrys sister)

When she saw me she screamed excitedly and ran towards us, knowing exactly who I was.

"OMG Lexi!!! When was the last time I saw you?!" she smiled pulling me into a bear hug.

"haha i dont know, maybe 13 years ago?? a long time for sure!" I smiled hugging her back then after a while, pulling away.

"HAZZA BEAR!! long time no see!" she said pulling her little bro into a hug aswell.

"Yeah gemmy haha" he smiled pulling away and taking his bag.

We walked into the house and Harry showed me to his room.

"The guest room turned into mums office a few years ago but I have to singles so you can sleep in here!" he smirked, throwing his bags onto his bed.

"you better not snore Styles." I warned also putting my bags down.

"IM MAKING BANGERS AND MASH FOR DINNER, YOU GUYS OK WITH THAT?" Anne yelled up to us

(bangers and mash= sausages ad mashed potato)

"Yeah thats algoods" Harry called back down.

Gemma bounced into the the room and started jumping on our beds.

"come on you guys! Have some fun!" She squealed pulling me onto the bed. I giggled and started jumping and Harry took out his phone. Before I knew what he was doing, he started smirking.

"Harry... what did you just do?!?"

"I might of taken a photo..." He smirked.

"SELFIE TIME!!!" Gemma squealed and grabbed Harrys iphone. "Say cheese Lexi!" she smiled, flipping the camera so it faced us and we could see. We both posed and took lots of photos doing random actions and funny faces.

"Hey what about me?!" Harry pouted jumping onto the bed and joining the photo. We took a photo not being silly and Harry snatched the phone off us.

"What are you doing?!" Gemma and I asked trying to get the phone back.

"Im putting this photo on twitter to show the fans that im having the best time with my sister and Best Friend." Harry smiled pressing twitter.

"That was so, so deep Harry" Gemma acted dramatically and Harry poked his tounge out at her as I giggled.

He posted the message with the photo and us tagged in it.

"Let me see what it says!" I demanded grabbing his phone.