Chapter 5

*******************************

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

xox

*****************************

Harry's POV

Straight after our last song i waved goodbye to the fans and rushed backstage to see if Lexi was ok. I got some crew members to look after her and sitting next to her was that girl. I walked over to the couch where Lexi was lying.

"Hi I'm Harry styles" The girl looked up and nodded.

"Hey I'm Maslinka, Lexis best friend" i gave her a weak smile and sat next to Lexi on the couch.

"Thanks for saving Lexi".

"Its fine" just as i replied the boys ran in backstage and came over to me and the girls.

"Sorry guys for running out" Louis sat on the couch with me

"Its fine Hazza"

All the boys sat around the couch talking about the accident "do you think She will be ok?" I nodded.

"Whats her name love ?" Niall asked With his mouth full of food so attractive.

Maslinka replied in a second "Lexi"

All the boys mouths dropped to the ground

"Thats Harry's...." I quickly hit Zayn on the foot

"ouch what was the for ?" the rest of the boys laughed so did Maslinka .

"So where you staying tonight?" I asked Maslinka trying not to sound suspicious

"Well we came alone to London and we stayed at a hotel last night but it was booked out except for last night so we took it and now we have to find another place to stay at." Maslinka explained sighing.

Niall jumps up and down.

"They can stay at ours for the night" He says excitedly.

"But we left all our bags at the hotel reception.."

"Dont worry love we can stop by in the limo and pick them up" Niall says cheerfully

"Okay lads lets get our stuff and go" Liam says

"Yup, Maslinka whats the hotel called?" Zayn asked standing up

"The stafford hotel" she replied standing up too.

"and we need to take Lexi" I added

"Your strong enough to carry her mate" Louis smirked wiggling his eyebrows

I just rolled my eyes and picked Lexi up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

•Maslinkas POV•

I got out of the very flash limo with Harry as he had volunteered to help me with the luggage.

"So it looked like you knew Lexi? Have you seen her before?"

"Well um dont tell her... Yet but long story short, She was my childhood bestfriend and her mum died when she was 5 so she moved to New York with her dad."

"OMG!!" I squealed jumping up and down excitedly

People looked at me weirdly.

"shes been having flashbacks about you and stuff! You have defiantly got the right girl" I said with a huge grin on my face

"Well I did pinky promise that we would meet again one day unexpectedly and it looks like todays the day!" He said smiling happily at his achievement.