Chappie 16

***********************************************************************************************************************

So guys you better get ready for some Zerrie!!!!

We have gone back up. A bit. but YAY and thanks to all you people that vote <3

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************************

-Perries POV-

Ugh why is that horrible ray of light interupting my sleep? What did I ever do wrong?

I sat up and looked around to see everyone lying in their places from when we watched the movie. Niall was snoring hardout and Jade was having a shower obviously since she was missing and I could hear the shower.I noticed Harry and Lexi quite close together, Harry's arm around her.

Anyway, this morning I was driving Jade to her families house since she was such a crap driver and went 2km per hour. I was leaving to my family tomorrow because Zayn and I were hanging out today, y'know, to catch up.

I know these boys won't be getting up soon. I got up and found Zayn's phone and turned it on. Ha. He doesn't have a password lock. I went into contacts and found my name.. What the.. hairyperrie my contact was hairyperrie?!

aw hell naw.

I changed it to Perrieisamazeballsx. I got out my phone and texted Zayn.

To: Bradford_badboy:

Hey Zayn, Just driving Jade to her families house cuz shes crap! Where do you wanna hang today?? Be back soon!

I turned Zayn's phone off silent and put it down as Jade walked out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Hey, lets go back to our room yeah?" Jade said pointing at herself.

"Yup I'll just get my stuff.." I said picking up my bikini etc.

We walked out of the room quietly and went into ours, Jade giggling at the fact she was still in only a towel.

Hey I just thought, Lexi and I both have the same last names; Edwards. Ha random!

I had a shower and we both got dressed and did our makeup. Then we left the room with all our stuff with us before going down to the ground floor and asking for my car.

Halfway to Jades house, I got a text from Zayn.

"Can yah read this out?" I asked Jade.

"Sure"

"Kk do you wanna go to that park we used to always meet up at when we were in X-factor?? It's a nice day today :) I wonder when it will start to snow.. hopefully before christmas aye.. lol opps puttin me thoughts in a txt.. x" Jade read out.

"Text back umm Yeah sure hahaha this is why i love yeww (as a friend lol) x" I said as Jade started texting.

"He has a girlfriend y'know" Jade smirked.

"I know!! We were best mates gosh!" I laughed

"Oh wow he texts back fast haha.. Meet you there by the fountain haha ilyt (as a friend lol) x" Jade said. "Oh just turn right here!"

-Zayn's POV-

"Hey guys I'm going to 'the park' to meet Perrie for our outing so catch you later!" I said to the crew grabbing my leather jacket.