Chappie 34

*****************************

Heyy

Not getting as many votes :-(( I just got back to school so I can't update all the time ):

We haven't made our youtube channel yet!! We will tell you when it's made :)

OMG WHO SAW THE 5SOS TWITCAM?! dayumm calum ;)

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

keep voting and commenting pleasee !! <3

*****************************

-Lexi's POV-

I couldn't even look at the clock. All I knew was that it was nearly 7 o'clock. I was freaking out. What was I going to say? I had tried to come up with a script thing in my head but I couldn't concentrate.

Maslinka and Tess had said that they had needed to 'go somewhere' but I didn't question them.

I was sitting on the couch with the TV on. Not that I was watching anything, I was playing little movies of what could happen tonight in my head.

I was just wearing skinny jeans and a white cotton jumper since I hadn't gotten any kind of dress code. I had no idea what was going to happen.

I twirled my hair around my finger, how I normally would when I'm nervous.

knock knock

I froze and he knocked again. I snapped out of my thoughts and rushed to the door. I paused and breathed out. He better have a good excuse as to why he was kissing Jaymee.

I opened the door, leaving a wide enough space between us.

He looked nervous. "Uh, hi.." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Hello" I said, not making eye contact with him.

"Shall we go?" He said. I nodded and locked the door behind us. He fumbled with his hands as we walked down the hallway.

"Your hair looks nice" He siad and it took everything in me not burst out laughing at his random compliment. Even though I am still mad at him. Really mad.

"Thanks" I mumbled, looking away to hide my reddining cheeks.

After a very slow and awkward ride down the elevator, we walked outside, into the cool evening air.

We walked over to the car he had probably borrowed from someone and he opened the front door for me.

"Thank you" I said quietly and he closed the door and walked around to his side.

He hopped in and looked over at me. I quickly looked out of the window on my side to avoid eye contact but I knew he wore a sad expression. It sounds funny, but it gave me a bit more confidence seeing him this weak.

He started the engine and we drove off.

It was already dark so I had no idea where we were going.

-

20 minutes later we parked in front of a large building... the arena?

"Why are we here Harry?" I asked.

"Follow me" He said, hopping out of the car and completely ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out of the car before Harry could open my door for me.

I looked at him and he looked hurt. I felt a little bit sorry for him. A tiny bit.

We walked towards the arena, stopping infront of the door while Harry fumbled for the keys.