Chappie 42

*******************************

Guys, 1D concert is today and I'm so excited omg do you want a 'chappie' just telling you my experience (will be deleted soon after) ?? Thanks for all your comments about the wattys' !! We are gonna try and finish soon :) We might do an epilouge ? What do you think ?

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

******************************* -Zayn's POV- (yay! new pov!)

Our plane was about to leave for London. Everyone except Louis and Liam were emotional, but I think we had influenced them too.

Harry looked like he had come back from the dead, he was hardly talking and had just been sitting on the uncomfortable chairs for the whole time we had been in the waiting area for our private jet. Lexi was still in a coma and it really was killing all of us, to see such a good friend in a nearly dead state.

Maslinka was nearly crying and Niall was also sad and they were having an emotional goodbye. Tess and I were just hugging, holding on to each other for as long as we could.

"How are we going to do this, Zayn?" Tess sighed.

"I have no idea.. You could shift to a campus in England?" I smirked. But seriously, four months is just too long to go without seeing her.

"But I haven't even started at this one!" She pouted.

"Move halfway through the year?" I suggested but she just sighed.

"I don't know, Zaynie. My mum and I having been planning this my whole life." She said.

"We'll work this out somehow" I said, trying to be confident but failing.

One Direction, it's time to board your private flight to London

"So I guess this is goodbye?" Tess' voice cracked as a tear ran down her cheek.

"For now only, baby" I whispered, wiping the tear away and pulling her in for a kiss, which was soon deepened.

"Time to go" Liam said and I pulled away from Tess.

"I love you Tess"

"I love you too" She sniffed and pecked me on the lips as I hugged her one last time.

"Have fun at uni, tell me everything, ok?" I smiled sadly at her.

"You too" She said and I let her hand go before joining the others who were walking onto the platform leading to the plane.

Maslinka was waving with her un-broken arm at us, tears in her eyes. "Bye! Have fun!" The girls called.

I blew Tess a kiss and she pretended to catch it, placing it on her heart.

We all waved as we hopped into the plane and the door finally shut, disconnecting me from my girlfriend.

*

*

*

-Harry's POV-

My phone started ringing and I glumly answered, not bothering ro put effort into my greeting.

"Hello"

"Hi, Harry, This is Niki from the hospital that Lexi is at" She said with a hint of sadness.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up

. "Lexi.. Didn't take the last treatment well.. and I'm very sorry to say that she has passed." She said gravely.

"NOOO! NO IT CAN'T BE RIGHT! YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG! NO!" I shouted.

*

"noo"

"No!"

"Harry?"

"NO!"

"HARRY"

Someone shouted in my ear as my eyes flashed open.

"What?! Where's Lexi.. She can't be dead" I sobbed.

"What? Harry, Lexi isn't dead?" Niall asked, confused.

"But.. but Niki just called and said she was" Tears were running down my face.

"Harry.. Niki hasn't called, we're on the plane about half way to London, she can't call" He spoke softly.

"But.. but.."

"It must of been a dream. Everything's ok Harry, she's alive" He said, relief washing over me. "I need to go back" I said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"We can't go back Harry. We can skype Maslinka when she's at the hospital and it will be like you're there" He suggested.

"It won't be the same" I replied.

"Harry, she's taking her treatments very well, I know she will wake up"

"You don't know anything!" I slightly raised my voice, regretting it after though.

"Go back to sleep Harry, clear your mind" He left me.

I lay back down on the bunk and closed my eyes, soon falling into a dreamless sleep.

************************

Guys, I have to go on the boat soon and I'm writing on my ipod and it's SO short sorrrry! But omf I'm seeing 1D and 5sos LIVE today holy fudge cakes. VOTE & COMMENT love ya x0xo -wattgirlsxx

*************************