Chappie 30

***************************

It's so late):

30 chappies !! yay !!

Nearly 3 million reads 

on a different note, RIP Cory Monteith, you will be missed by so many people

hope you enjoy this chappie and yes, the drama...

Follow us on instagram for pictures of the characters and competitions etc... @wattgirlsxx

**************************

Chappie 30

-Lexi's POV-

Tess, Maslinka and I stood at the curb waiting for the, yes wait for it...... limo, to pick us up.

"It's freezing! I should have brought a coat" Tess said wrapping her arms around her bare shoulders. She was wearing a strapless turquoise dress that was tight and went to just above her knee. Her hair was in loose ringlet curls and she wore black pumps on her feet.

"It's not that cold.." Maslinka smiled. She had brought her varsity jacket with her. When did she get so smart? She was wearing sparkly black spandex shorts (they were new so she absolutely had to wear them *wink wink*) and a white button-up blouse with no sleeves. She also wore black pumps and her hair was up in a ponytail with the ends curled slightly.

I was just wearing a strapless black lace dress with a small satin ribbon around the waist. My hair was straight and had a little plait from the front to the side of my head. I wore shiny black heels.

This was a pretty big occasion so we had to look the part, right? 

We had all texted a few more people we knew from around here to come, I asked Sydney to and she had said yes and I had given her nialls number so she could text him her address to pick her up from.

TOOT TOOT

We stopped making small talk and looked up to see a HUGE white limo pulling up to the curb. We stood up cheering and a sliding door opened.

 "Hey!" They all greeted us but using different words. All of 1D plus the girlfriends were there, 5sos were sitting on the left side but my heart nearly popped out of my chest when I saw Jaymee next to Sydney. Jaymee wore a tight little dress that bearly covered her and her face was covered in makeup. But what threw me off the most was that she was sitting (to close) to Harry and laughing about something.

I knew they were allowed to talk but she was way to close to him for my liking. I swallowed and sat down next to Maslinka .

We started moving again.

"hey" I heard him say. I looked up and Harry was bending over (because of the roof) and looking down at me.

"Sit down! We're moving!" I gasped, pulling him down onto the spare seat next to me. He chuckled and leaned in to peck my check. I tensed up but relaxed at the contact with my skin. He was just talking with Jaymee anyway, why was I getting so jealous? 

"You alright?" He asked and I looked at him

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I assured him and he rested his hand on my thigh. "I can't wait to meet Ed!" I said changing the subject. We made small talk for a while about random stuff.

"oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Maslinka said while jiggling her knee up and down. 

"calm down Missy! It's just Ed Sheeran" Niall smirked.

"Easy for you to say" She muttered under her breath giving him a playful shove. Niall chuckled and leaned towards the front of the car.

"Hey guys, are-" Niall started but Liam cut him off.