Chappie 7

************************************

Omg guys you are cray cray?!

We are getting so many votes!!! Thanks so much it means a lot!!!  

and 30th in fanfics? wow you guys are amazeballs ;)

And thanks for all the lovely comments we read them all but dont have time to reply!! <3

If you like 5sos please check out our new co owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of august 2014)

xox

************************************

•Lexis POV•

I dont know what was happening to me, why was I jealous? Tess and Harry were just friends and they were both big flirts so why did I care anyway? Ugh I need to get over it.

Just them a voice started talking behind me making me jump.

"You're jealous aren't you?" An irish accent asked me.

I turned around to face him.

"No.." I couldnt help blushing; it was a natural thing that runs in my family!

He smirked and walked away to eat more chicken.

I noticed Tess was now laughing with Zayn and Louis and Liam was probably on twitter. The girls were all chatting about something, and I noticed Harry was gone.

"Hey" another voice said from behind me and wrapping their arms around my waist.

Gosh, what was up with these people? Are they here to freak me out of my skin??!

"You looked pretty cute in the audience dancing and all that" He smirked. I knew it was Harry now being the flirt he was.

"Haha. sure thanks" I said sarcastically, slapping his arm and turning around to face him.

I just realised we were very close, and getting closer. What was happening? Ahhh!

"come on guys lets go" Liam made us jump apart, thankfully at the right time.

Harry was running his hand through his soft curls and looking awkward. 

Just then Tess came running from behind him and jumped on his back, making Harry stumble slightly.

"Gidy up horsey!" She yelled tapping his arm.

Zayn sidled over to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Shes staying with us. shes quite a hottie aye? If you know what I mean" He winked

"Zayn!" I laughed as we all walked to the limo.

-..-..-..-

"So where to?" Maslinka asked us.

We were in the limo chatting and laughing at louis occasional jokes.

"I think we should go to a club to celebrate the holidays!" Louis cheered

"Good idea!" Zayn said smiling

Tess whooped and high-fived Harry

"omg yay i haven't been clubing since I was like 5 aye Lexi" Maslinka joked

"Yeah totes" I winked and giggled

"But what should we wear?" Maslinka said

"ohh if we stop by my place I have like millions of party outfits!" Danielle smiled excitedly squeezing Liams hand