Chapter Seventeen.

Linds' Point Of View

Even Charlotte was worried when Matt didn't come back that night. Mainly because it was so unlike Matt to storm off and not come back at all. He always came back, no matter how angry he got.

"Charlotte, he's probably just nervous to come back. I mean, he freaked when I told him what he did to you." Midge spoke softly, but it was loud enough to wake me from my thoughts.

"Yeah...But I'm still worried, Midge. What if he hurt himself? Or somebody else?" Charles turned around from the window she was staring out of, to look at us.

Her eyes were red and her cheeks were tear-stained. Even if she didn't want to admit it, those tears were for Matt. She wasn't crying about what he tried to do, she was crying because he was gone.

"We'll give him another half hour. If he's not back, we'll go looking" I gave her a reassuring smile, walking over to them.

"Okay." she frantically nodded her head, before turning back to look out the window.

Midge and I looked at each other for a moment, and then back to Charlotte. She wasn't paying any attention to us, so we shrugged, deciding it was best if we left her alone.

Spinning around, we slowly made our way to the kitchen, where the guys were sat. We didn't stray too far, though. Simply so that we could still see Charles if anything happened.

"So, what's the plan?" Johnny asked, as soon as we stepped into the room.

I found my way over to Jimmy, before turning to look at him.

"We figured we'd wait a half hour. If he isn't back then, we'll go out and look." I shrugged, as I reached out my hand to grab Jimmy's.

"With whose fucking car?" Brian hissed, as he stared at me.

"Well...yours". I said quietly, hoping not to piss him off.

"Ha! You're fucking funny, Preggo! We aren't using my fucking car and that's final!" He glared at me with a malicious smile, as he slammed his glass down onto the table.

I couldn't handle Brian anymore. I was always on edge around him. One minute, he would be perfectly fine and like the old Brian, then the next, it looked like he wanted to hop a counter to rip your fucking head off.

"Brian, dude, come on. That's uncalled for." Zacky said calmly, trying not to upset him, which would just lead to more shit.

"What's uncalled for? Preggo? That's what she is, isn't she?" He shrugged as he made his way over to the fridge.

I watched him closely, as I tried to hide myself behind Jimmy somewhat.

"Bri come on, it's just going to look for Matt. He is your best friend." Midge spoke up, changing the subject.

I looked over at her and smiled, being grateful that she did this. She looked back at me, giving me a nod before turning her attention back to Brian.

Pushing myself closer to Jimmy, he finally noticed and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me in closer to him. He gently pushed some hair away from my face, as he looked me over. I gave him the best smile I could, but I knew he didn't believe it. So he leaned and gave me a quick kiss, before turning his attention to Brian.

"Tiny, you finally decide to speak up? Whatever, but we aren't driving all over. Matt's a big boy, and maybe if Charlotte wasn't so much of a pussy, this wouldn't have happened." He chuckled a bit, as I watched him go searching for his keys.

"He is such an asshole." I mumbled to Jimmy.

"I know, but just don't egg him on, and it will be ok, baby." He softly said, as he pressed his lips against my forehead.