Chapter One.

"I still remember that night, clear as anything, as if it happened yesterday. The cool brisk air blowing against our faces, the pumpkins lining the streets with their ghoulish grins. The tires skidding to a halt, slamming us forward only to be caught seconds later by our seat belts. That night has been burned into all our memories, and it wasn't going anywhere."

~Last year: Halloween 2010~

Linds' Point of View

I stumbled around the crowded room, trying to avoid being bumped by people dancing. My cup of alcohol was dangerous tittering in my hand as I scurried around the corner and into the hallway.

"Fuck, this is one crazy ass party!" I spun around, seeing Johnny standing there. His zombie costume was amazing this year, and he dopily grinned at me, obviously as drunk as I was.

"Yeah, it is!" I shouted over the music. Seeing him sway back and forth just standing still, I knew he'd maybe had a little too much to drink. "Johnny, where's Midge?" I asked.

"Um...She went to the kitchen to drown her sorrows." He frowned, but it quickly faded when a girl in a low-cut shirt passed by.

Shaking my head, I turned back around and made my way to the kitchen. Red plastic cups covered the counters and there were a few people making out on the corners. Boy, did I miss these parties!

As I walked around the kitchen, I finally saw midge. She was sitting in her deranged Dorothy costume, which was covered in blood. I swear Midge, Charlotte and I were the only ones that weren't dressed like sluts. It's Halloween, people! We're suppose to be scary, not slutty!

"Midge, are you ok?" I plopped down onto the stool next to her. When she didn't answer me right away, I turned to look at her, seeing her eyes fixed on the other room.

Slowly following her gaze, I saw Brian making out with some slutty girl dressed in a tight cat suit. Letting out an annoyed groan, I focused back on Midge.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I turned her chair so she was looking at me, and not Brian.

"Do what?" she asked, taking a huge gulp of the mysterious substance in her red cup.

"Never mind" I shook my head, knowing this was a futile topic.

Her head turned back into the room that Brian was in. When he noticed her watching him, he smirked and kissed the girl again. He is such an ass.

"He didn't even dress up." She finally mumbled.

"Didn't you hear? He dressed up as a rockstar." I rolled my eyes, making my sarcasm obvious, 'cause that was the stupid excuse he gave me earlier. "Come on let's go, Brian's driving us home and he's already buzzed."

Agreeing with me, we both started towards the living room. Trying to go get Brian. Half way there we were stopped, when a body came flying out at us.

"Where are you two pretty ladies going?" Looking up we both laughed seeing Jimmy, with a fake axe sticking out of his head.

"To get Brian. We're leaving." I smiled and gently pushed his shoulder.

"I bet your dying to leave, Jimbo. Don't you have a splitting headache?" Midge joked pointing to the axe.

"Well at least my ribs are inside my body" Jimmy pointed to the rips sticking out of her blue dress.

"Point taken, Jimbo" she laughed, and he quickly enveloped her in his long arms, giving her one of his famous Jimmy hugs. "Well, you two go find Brian, I'll head head to the car" She said, as Jimmy carefully dropped her to the ground, and we nodded.