Chapter Fifteen.

Linds' Point Of View

I turned and smiled at Charlotte, hoping to cheer her up a bit. It wasn't like her to push Matt away like she did. Out of all of us, they had been together the longest. They were always the most stable out of us all, too.

"You ok?" I finally asked, turning my head to look up at the night sky.

"No, I'm not. Something was in that closet linds; I just know it." her voice cracked as she quietly said that.

"I know you did. There's something in this house. I...It's going to sound strange, Charlotte, but..." I closed my mouth, not knowing if I should continue.

"Believe me, nothing will ever sound strange to me linds'" She told me.  I turned to look at her and just nodded my head.

"Do you get the feeling something is watching you? Like its lurking and waiting for the right moment?" I asked, being completely serious with her.

"It's not all the time. Just some--" She was cut off by Midge's voice. It almost sounded like she was screaming.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes, standing up and running towards the house with Charlotte.

"I bet it's Brian again." Charles sighed as we slowed and made our way up to the door.

I didn't even have to be inside to know something was wrong, though. The view through the sliding glass door was enough.

Midge was on the ground, holding Johnny, while Brian hovered above her, with the same malicious expression he had since we'd gotten here.

"You killed Johnny!" Her scream got louder as I opened the door.

My eyes widened, seeing Johnny laying motionless on the ground, blood all over his face.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered, my eyes going between Midge and Brian.

"He killed him!" Midge yelled in complete hysterics. Her body was frantically shaking as tears streamed down her face. Brian looked absolutely horrified.

I stared wide-eyed at both of them, my brain not really comprehending what Midge had just shouted. Charlotte seemed just as confused as I seemed to be. Frankly, I didn't know if this was a sick joke, or if I needed to move my ass and try to help Johnny.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Jimmy suddenly yelled, running into the room, followed by Zacky and Matt.

"What did you do? You ass!" Matt shoved Brian, who now seemed completely out of it.

"I...I just punched him!" He mumbled quietly, almost to himself.

"No shit! He's not breathing now, Brian!" Midge stood up and slammed her hands against his chest.

I shook off any second thoughts of this being a joke, ran over to Midge, grabbing her shoulders. I tried to pull her away, as she continued to slam her fists against Brian's chest.

"Midge, that's not going to help Johnny." I quietly said, hoping to get her away from Brian.

"Y-you killed him! He didn't even do anything!" She shouted, before breaking down and falling to the floor in tears.

Johnny had been there for Midge a lot, ever since she moved here. We all knew the thought of losing him killed her. Hell, even Brian payed enough attention to know that.

Charlotte rushed over and kneeled by Midge, trying to calm her down. While she wrapped her arms around her, I turned and crawled over to Johnny, where Jimmy was shaking him frantically.