Chapter Ten.

Linds' Point Of View

I stared wide-eyed as Midge just dropped to the ground.

Johnny rushed over to her, picking her off the ground and onto his lap and trying desperately to wake her up.

"M, talk to me." He gently shook her shoulder, but she didn't respond.

My body was shaking with worry, not knowing what to do. I stared at Johnny hoping he could do something, or at least tell me what to do.

"Linds, go get the guys!" He finally looked up at me, his eyes glossy.

I nodded my head and I spun around, running for the house again. Running as fast as I could, I skidded across the floor in the hallway.

As I stared down at the guys, I figured it was safest to wake Matt up first.

Kneeling down beside him, I shook his shoulder impatiently. Once he finally began to stir, I pulled back.

"What do you want?" He grumpily shouted, which made me fall backwards in surprise. Frankly I was also afraid he was gonna hit me, since that seemed to be everyone's new favorite thing.

"Matt, it's Midge" I said, my voice shaking as I looked at him.

"Jesus, Linds! I'm sorry." He sleepily sat up, reaching out for me apologetically.

I pulled back once again, trying to be cautious.

"It's ok, Matt, but it's Midge! She's...she's hurt! Well I don't know if she's hurt as such, it's just...I don't know! It's confusing!" I rambled on, feeling myself get worked up again.

"Calm down, Linds! And speak slowly!" He watched me, concern evident in his face.

"Midge! She's fucking hurt!" I yelled, trying to get my point across. I didn't mean for it to come out that loud or agressively, but my nerves got to me.

As a reaction to my yelling, all the guys groaned and began to stir, slowly waking up and looking in my direction.

Matt just stared at me, like he was confused. Within several seconds, I knew he finally processed what I'd said, because he flew up to his feet. I really hadn't planned on waking them all up, because I knew they'd be worried. If we were protective of anyone in our group of friends, it was Midge. She was the tiniest, and the youngest. And she was certainly the most vulnerable. I guess she was sort of like the baby of the group, in a way. Plus, I was unsure of how Brian would react. Would he worry, or be nasty and annoyed?

"Where is she?" He asked, pulling me off of the ground.

"Outside with Johnny." I quickly stated, pointing to the door.

Matt took off running, Zacky following quickly after him. Turning, I clutched onto Jimmy, quickly caught a glimpse of Brian, unsure of what his reaction would be.

He looked like he'd just been hit by a fucking car.

His face was pale, and his body was shaking a bit.

"Why is she outside, Linds?" He finally asked, stepping closer to me. I stayed quiet not really knowing how to answer him. "How the fuck did she get outside? How could you not have noticed, huh? She was in the same fucking bed as you!" This time, he yelled and grabbed hold of my shoulders.

"I-I don't know!" I stuttered, trying my best to sound confident. But I really had no idea how she got outside. "Stop yelling at me, Brian!"

"Some friend you are." He scowled, pushing me away from him, and he took off in the direction of the back door.