2.8

E M B E R

I hear him before I see him.

"EMBER!"

"Luke?" I call, trying to spot the blond boy in the crowd. I catch sight of Michael's now bright green hair, and I wave. "Michael!"

"There she is!" Michael yells loudly, and before I know what's happening, I've been swept off my feet. By the smell, I know it's not Luke, and his tell-tale giggle lets me know who it is.

"Ash!" I laugh, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "I missed you!"

"We missed you, too," he replies as he lets me down, a huge smile on his face.

Before I can even look behind him to see Luke, I feel arms lift me from behind.

"Fuck! Who? What?" I laugh, and I hear Michael's laugh by my ear. "Let me go!" I whine, batting at his arms around my waist.

"Never," he laughs, nuzzling my neck with his face, his hair tickling my skin.

"Michael!" I laugh, and he finally lets me down. "Where's Luke?" I question, glancing to him. I almost get knocked over as someone tackles me from the side, sweeping me off my feet and throwing me over his shoulder. "Fuck! Let me down!" I shriek, and when I see his tattoos, I know it's Calum. "Where is Luke?" I demand, pounding on his back.

"Here! I'm here!" Luke calls, his head popping up from a little way back. He tries to get around people, his face flushed as he attempts to move as fast as he can without knocking everyone down.

"Let me down, Column," I groan, and he smacks my calf lightly.

"It's Calum, thank you, Amber," he responds, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh shut up," I laugh, glancing to Luke again. He's much closer, and he finally gets through the crowd before dropping his bags and running to me. I can see a bouquet in his hand, and I can't help the smile that forms on my face. Ash glances back and makes a high-pitched shrieking sound before sprinting to grab Luke's bags. "Calum!" I say, but before he can let me down, Luke's in front of me. The bouquet falls to the ground, forgotten as time seems to slow.

He grabs my face, and I put both hands on his shoulders to keep myself steady. His lips crash onto mine, and I breathe him in, his familiar scent flooding my nose. Calum stops, letting us kiss.

"Give her to me," Luke mumbles against my lips, and Calum awkwardly releases me. Our lips never part as my feet touch the ground once more. I immediately leap into his arms, his hands moving to my ass to support me as I wrap my legs around him. "I missed you so much," he breathes, smiling against me.

"I missed you, too," I reply, my breathing heavy as we continue to make out.

"A little too much PDA," Ash laughs, and we finally pull apart. I remain in Luke's arms, not wanting to let him go.

"I haven't seen him in so long," I respond, and Ash rolls his eyes, shaking his head. Luke lowers his body slightly, and I reach down to grab the bouquet on the ground. "Thank you for this," I say, smiling at him.

"Anything for my princess."