0.7

E M B E R

I wake up, and the first thing I see is Michael sprawled out on his bed. His blue hair is a mess, and his mouth is half open as he snores softly. I suddenly realize arms are around me, and my breath catches in my throat. Luke. Michael starts mumbling something, and I watch as he abruptly throws his arm up before banging it against the wall. He makes a startled noise as he wakes himself up. Luke doesn't even flinch, rather, he buries his face in my hair before sighing contentedly. My heart practically beats out of my chest, and Michael groans, rolling over with his eyes still closed. He yawns sleepily like a cat, stretching his arms above himself, although he can't stretch them completely due to the headboard.

"Mmm banana," Luke suddenly mumbles behind me, making me flinch in surprise.

"Shut up, Luke," Michael groans, throwing a pillow at me. It hits me in the face, and I jerk my head back reflexively, whacking into Luke behind me. He yelps in shock and pain, pulling away slightly.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I blurt out, making Michael open his eyes and look at me.

"Oh shit. I forgot you were here. Did I get you?" he asks, his voice laced with sleep.

"Yeah. It's fine, though," I reply as Luke groans behind me.

"Speak for yourself," he laughs, pulling away from me and sitting up. He rubs his forehead, and I watch as his nose scrunches up adorably.

"Sorry," I say sheepishly, and he opens his eyes before grinning at me.

"It's okay. By the way, your hair smells like bananas."

"My shampoo," I explain, blushing as I sit up.

"Wait really? I want to smell," Michael says, climbing out of bed and jumping onto Luke's, half-crashing into me in the process. "Sorry sorry," he giggles, putting a hand on my shoulder before leaning in closer. "Holy shit. You're right!" He suddenly buries his face in my hair, and I squeal, my heart beating out of my chest.

"Stop being creepy," Luke complains, pulling Michael away from me.

"I was not being creepy. You're the one who was spooning her," he counters.

"I was only holding her because she was having a nightmare," Luke retorts, and I look at him in confusion.

"I was?"

"You don't remember?" he asks, raising a hand to quiet him as Michael tries to say something.

"No," I reply, shaking my head.

"Well, you calmed down when I touched you, so—"

"Oooooh you touched her," Michael giggles, looking from me to him.

"Not like that." Luke smacks Michael's arm, earning a gasp of mock-shock from the blue-haired boy.

"That hurt," he whines, smacking Luke's arm in return. I laugh softly at the two boys, and Michael narrows his eyes at me. "Don't make me get you with the pillow again," he threatens, a smile playing on his lips.

"You wouldn't," I gasp before laughing.

"Oh I would," he says seriously before breaking into a huge grin. He opens his mouth to say something, but Luke beats him to it.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asks, chewing his lip ring as he looks at me.

"So it's not enough for you to spoon her. Now you have to have shower sex," Michael says wryly, and Luke rolls his eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah. A shower would be nice," I reply, trying to hide my pink cheeks.

"I'll grab a clean shirt for you," Michael says, jumping off the bed and going over to the clothes pile.

"You said clean," Luke points out.

"I thought we had clean shirts here."

"No."

"Yes," he insists, raising an eyebrow at Luke.

"No."

"Yes," Michael whines, drawing out the word.

"It doesn't matter," I assure them. "You don't even have to do this. Thank you."

"Of course we have to," Michael scoffs. "Can't have a lady walking around in just her underwear. Oh wait—"

"No, Michael. No," Luke interrupts him, and I stifle a laugh. "Just go take a shower," he laughs, and I nod, climbing out out of bed and walking into the bathroom.