Chapter 50: How the story ends

Jack's POV

'What are you even gonna do with me? I'm not worth any money and I'm pretty sure if you want sex then you came to the wrong guy.' I chuckled as they tied me up to a chair in a deserted house.

'We definitely don't want to fuck or sell you.' Danny snarled.

'Then why am I here?'

'You put Theo's boyfriend in jail.'

'Are you kidding me?! Jackson put himself in jail!' I snapped back.

'You should've all died in that fire.'

'Yeah well guess what dumbass, there's this little thing called a sense of fucking smell and we smelt the smoke. Also, I have goddamn fire alarms you idiot.'

And with that, Theo's fist collided with my face.

'You hit like a bitch.'

'He talks too much. Give me the duct tape.'

'No, I'll shut up. Don't put duct tape on my face, it'll rip off my stubble.' I jokingly gasped.

'Don't you want to know why you're here?' Theo asked, getting the duct tape ready.

'Yeah, I do. Why are you keeping me here? Are you gonna kill me?'

'Nope. We're gonna get you thrown in jail and you can be Jackson's cell mate.'

'How the fuck are you gonna do that?'

'We're going to lock you in this house that is filled with drugs. When we call the cops, you'll tell them that you're a drug dealer or we go after Alex.'

My eyes filled with fear as they put the tape over my mouth.

I can't let them get to Alex.

Alex's POV

'Derek, drive faster.' I chewed at my fingernails nervously.

'Alex, we're on a fucking desert road. The truck is getting filled with sand and shit.'

'Okay, but what if that was Stiles out there?'

Derek understood my point as he put his foot down and the car sped up, driving fast.

'We're about five minutes away from the location of that text.' Isaac spoke from the back seat.

'How many cop cars are in front of us?'

'Six.'

'Is that enough?'

'Well, I hacked into my dad's phone so he helicopter is also on standby in case they need reinforcements.' Stiles smiled.

'Great.'

'Alright, we're here.' We circled the tiny house in the middle of the dessert, the cop cars surrounding it and getting out of the cars to go up to the house as they got out their guns.

'Jack? Are you in there?' I banged on the door of the house as I choked on my words.

Soon enough, a sheriff deputy booted the door down and they all ran inside.

'Jack?!' A cop called out as I ran inside.

Oh.

My.

God.

Jack was tied to a chair with duct tape over his mouth and covered in blood, beaten up badly.

We rushed to untie him as the cops surrounded the place looking for the people that did it.

'Hands in the air.' A cop shouted as I turned around to see Danny and Theo standing behind me.

Stiles immediately jumped in front of the rest of us to stop us from charging forward and killing them as the cops handcuffed them.

'What the fuck?!' I yelled, still choking on my words as I clenched my fists, turning to Jack.

'What did they do to you?!'

'Just this, nothing else. I'm fine.' He slurred because his jaw was spoken.

'Come on, we're getting you out of here right now.' A cop came and helped us lift Jack into the back seat of the cop car.

'What happened?'

'Babe, I'll tell you when the swelling goes down. My jaw hurts.' Jack tried to smile as he buried his head in my shoulder and I protectively put my arms around him, kissing his forehead.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Alex's POV

'You look very smart.' I spoke as I stood in Jack's bedroom doorway.

'Thanks. Are you all set and ready to go?'

'Yup, our bags are in the car.'

'I'm so excited for this. But, driving back with all of the guys is gonna be great.' Jack smiled, holding my hands.

'I've never been on a plane before, but getting on one with you is gonna be great.'

'I'll hold your hand, you dork.' Jack smiled at me.

I nervously bit my lip, looking at Jack.

'What's wrong, Alex?' He looked scared.

'Well uh, we do everything with our friends. So I wanted to make sure I did this when we were alone, and I also wanted to be able to introduce myself to your little brother as your fiancé.'

'Alex.....?' Jack questioned, staring at me.

'Come outside.' I smirked, grabbing Jack's hand and dragging him downstairs whilst he closed his eyes.

Outside Jack's house was a red chevy impala 2014.

'Alex, what?!' Jack still looked confused.

'Well, I figured that instead of getting you a ring, I'd get you a car because you've been saving up for years but you never made enough. So, I decided to get you something you actually wanted.'

'Alex..no way...'

'Yes way. We're driving this to the airport and then Derek is gonna come pick it up. But, there's more.' I grinned, grabbing Jack and pulling him into the car.

'What is it?'

'Open the glove compartment.'

Inside was a midnight blue velvet box with a silver white band inside it.

'Jack, marry me please? Or this drive to the airport is gonna be hella awkward.'

'Alex... I- I - how do you know I'm not a dumb highschool crush?'

I smiled, not even having to think about my answer. 'Because you encouraged me to be brave, something I've never done before. And I'd like this feeling of being in love to stay with me forever.'

'Then yes.'

'Yes?'

'Yes, of course I'll marry you.'

((I know this fanfic got really boring towards the end, I'm just pre-occupied. Anyway, thanks for all your support!xx))