Chapter 1: Let it roll

(hey guys! Commenting really helps out my confidence which leads to faster uploads! If you'd like to be a character in this, just comment your name!:) )

Alex's POV

7:00 am read the numbers on my alarm clock.
'Well fuck, great.' I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head, wishing for the noise to stop.
It was a Monday morning, and I fucking hated Monday's as much as Garfield. The only thing that made it better was that my mom started work early today so she'd make breakfast before leaving, and my dad never leaves his room anyway.

I heard a pitter patter up the stairs and was soon pounded on by my Alsatian, Chesca.

'Hey girl! I'm glad you're happy to see me awake.' I exclaimed as she licked my face. She could always cheer me up.

I pulled myself out of bed and into the shower, the hot water instantly shaking me out of my slumber. I just danced in the shower, singing my heart out to 'All the small things' before finally my show was over and I had to get dressed. I walked to my closet, which was just a pile of clean clothes on my floor, and I selected a red checkered shirt, blank skinny jeans and converse. I fixed my hair to perfection, sprayed on some cologne and bounded down the stairs with Chesca and into the kitchen where bacon and pancakes were waiting for me. My mom thought I was a 800 man, so she always cooked too much bacon, so I flinged some into the air and heard Chesca catch it in her mouth.

Soon enough I was ready to start my day and head off to the bus. I put in my earphones and walked to my stop where my girlfriend Jessica was waiting for me. She tottered over to me in her high heels that she can't walk in and placed a giant disgusting smooch on my mouth. Oh, the things I do for popularity.

'Hey babe' I fake smiled at her.
'You smell great, but I'm not sure about this shirt Alex..' She said tugging at it.
'Well it's a good thing you're not wearing it then!'
I put back in my earphone and looked over to see her standing there quite annoyed so I wrapped an arm over her shoulder to keep her happy.

We boarded the school bus along with some of our other friends; Scott, Rian, Lydia and Stiles. We sat at the back of the bus, probably talking way too loudly about absolute bullshit.

The bus rolled smoothly along the road, stopping at the next stop. Three of our other acquaintances stepped onto the bus; Zack, Liam and Jack. They gave a nod in our direction. We weren't really friends, even though we're all 'popular kids', we only really spoke to eachother at Lacrosse games. Lydia went an sat on Jack's lap though, as they were dating and had been for a few months.

I couldn't listen to the nonsense that was coming out of Jessica's mouth anymore.
'Hey, Jess can I put my earphones in? I have a headache.'
'Alex the earphones will make it worse you big dummy!' She said slapping my arm and giggling. I ignored her and did it anyway, propping my head up against the window.

Oh, Highschool.