Chapter 2: Highschool never ends

Jack's POV

I hated highschool.
The dumb preppy cheerleaders that just wanna get laid by the captain of the team, the popular jerks that just wanna date the hot girls.. Oh wait. That's me. I'm dating the hottest girl in school. And most of the time, I wish I wasn't.

What's the point in highschool? We learn a bunch of bullshit like how to fucking burn a crisp but we don't learn how to pay taxes or buy a house. Thanks, education.

So as I dragged my sorry ass out of bed, into the shower snd into my black leather jacket with grey skinny jeans, you can understand why I did the whole thing whilst groaning.

I'm an only child, and because I'm not a girl my Mom left 16 years ago because she wanted to have a little princess and I was her first and only child. So she ditched us and probably ran off to probably find some sperm donor or some shit, nobody knows.

So yeah I live with my dad, Bassam, or possum as I used to call him when I was a cute little kid and not this sorry mess. He tries his best, but he has anger issues and I'm a 'rebellious teenager'. So I don't help much when it comes to keeping him calm.

The only good thing about school was my friends. Not my whiny girlfriend, but my friends. Zack, Liam, Derek & Danny. Even though I only really see Derek & Danny when we play lacrosse, we stayed pretty close and they were great. Obviously, I'm team captain and I share that role with Alex Gaskarth. He's cool, and like me he has this heart-eyed girl chasing after him all the damn time. Our girls sit together in the bleachers (or cheering us on, yeah they're cheerleaders) and they get all peppy so Alex & I will wave, look at eachother then roll our eyes.

I walked to my bus stop where my friends were waiting for me.
'Hey Jacko, what happened to your jacket?' He said peering at the rip in the elbow.
'Oh, as you know I'm an idiot and I fell down the stairs.' I lied. My dad caused that rip when he came home annoyed and ripped everything off the coat stand, including my favourite leather jacket.
They believed me and we just carried on chatting like girls about sports, music and video games. The usual.

The bus pulled up and I clambered on last, taking a seat by myself even though it didn't last long as my girl fiend Lydia was sitting on me in a matter of seconds.

'Hey honey. Sleep well?'
'Well-' she didn't give me a chance to answer as she was already making out with me.
It seemed like that was all she ever wanted to do, like I don't know a damn thing about this girl.
'Hey can I have some space? Leather makes my body quite hot.'
'You're hot all the time silly, and why are you wearing that old jacket anyway? Seriously Jack, it has holes in it.'
I tapped her 'cutely' on the nose.
'I'm wearing it cause I like it.' I muttered and slumped back in my seat.

I can never tell if my day is gonna be good or bad, cause I don't know what it's like to have either one.