16: you're human

Requested by sarahburchl

Rishu walks into fairytail guild and heads towards makarov " Master, have you seen laxus? "

Makarov: hahaha... why? Miss him?

Rishu: I'm not a little kid. Where's he?

Makarov: didn't see him. Why?

Rishu: he left without saying anything. He doesn't do that usually.

Makarov: maybe he's heading back.

Rishu: I know. But it's already 5 hours since he disappeared so it's kind of unusual. I thought maybe he went of on a mission without me.

Makarov: he never does that?

Rishu shakes her head " it's ok. I'll do some magic and sees where he is. Arigato Master."

Makarov: no need. Head along kid.
_______________________________

So rishu chants a spell. A mirror poofed in front of her " long time no see rishu. Haven't summoned me in a long time. "

Rishu: kagami. You know I forced summoned you here without a key. It's kind of illegal.

Kagami: illegal? You mean not supposed? The spirit world doesn't have weird rules like you people. Doesn't have that much at least.

Rishu: I don't want the spirit king to come after me .

Kagami: what do you want to see?

Rishu: laxus.

Kagami: ok.

The image showed laxus immediately on the mirror . Laxus was walking right beside sally. Sally had her arm hooked in his arm. What happened next made her cry... tears flowed down non-stop. " Switch it of!!! Kagami !!! "
_______________________________

Laxus had returned home and saw 2 piece of paper on the table . One of them wrote" I'm heading back home. Gomen I'm breaking the wish. I'll send a real exceed this time."

" What?!!! " Laxus ran out of the house immediately.
.
.
.
.
He managed to catch her at the exit of magnolia . He shouted her name " rishu!!! " And she stopped in her steps. She didn't turn around and couldn't " don't call my name!!! I know I'm being selfish... I don't want to know your reasons... bye bye. "

He grabbed her hand " no. What happened?!!! "

Rishu: I... let me go!!!

He turned her around to see her crying " rishu... " he dries her tears for her.

Rishu: don't... be so gentle with me...

Laxus: what happened?

Rishu: I saw you hooking arms with Sally. You kissed her too.

Laxus: she forced it on me!!! I pushed her away !!!

Rishu: I'm just a half cat half little human. An experiment. She is right... I will take forever to grow old while you will take shorter years than me. It's... not possible.

She then forces a smile as tears flowed down her eyes and she tries to dry them " you need a human. So... bye bye." And she teleports herself away.
_______________________________

Laxus realises the other piece of paper on the table when he reaches home.

Growing old together with arms hooked and kissing publicly as old people. You can do that? Let him go.