14: separation

Requested/credits :  fallgurllolz

Rishu was in adult size and she walked towards laxus at the train station with a bottle of milk in her hand.

Laxus: what took you so long?

She passed tickets from her her pocket " milk. I didn't have enough money."

Laxus: you weren't supposed to have enough money.

Rishu: so.. I kinda stole it from the shop in my mini size.

Laxus: really? You could have asked for more money.

Rishu turned into her small size as she see police immediately and goes into laxus' pocket. The cops come by " excuse me. Have you seen a mini cat?"

Laxus: no.

" I see. Arigato. So troublesome when it comes to small things."

" I agree." Laxus said and thought... literally.

The police went off and rishu pops her head out " arigato laxus."

Laxus: you're not leaving me until this mission is over. You hear me?

Rishu: hai....
_______________________________

" Welcome to the magnus mansion. I am magnus mageria. " the lady sat down at her couch with her proper tea and China sets " I assume it's because of the job I posted?"

Laxus: hai.

Mageria: I believe I'm overpaying. But ... I believe this price will ensure safety of what I need to recover back. Maybe the opponents are difficult for you, even death. But I do not care. I simply want what I need recovered.

Laxus: that I understand.

Mageria: you also understand I have my reasons of asking for you?

Laxus: what reasons?

Mageria: I'm sorry for not stating myself clearly. I myself... is a businesswoman. I dabble in business. But I also have a side hobby....

A small magic circle appeared on laxus' pocket and in a flash, rishu was gone. Laxus touches around his pocket to find nothing " what did you do?!!!! " laxus' body starts to coat with lightning.

Mageria snaps her fingers and a tiny box was brought out. It had magical seals around it.

Laxus: rishu!!!

Mageria: like I said. I dabble in only business. Magic is just a tiny hobby. While her being powerless at this moment, she will be in custody of mine until you bring back what I need.

Laxus: you ....

Mageria: please don't. It's just business. I don't want my thing to be wandering any further. It's just an insurance for me. Surely you can understand.

Laxus clenches his fist tight " if something happens to her... I'll tear this whole house down. Even you!!! " And he storms out.