12: mine too

Requested by sarahburchl

" hi everyone. I'm Sally the new mage."

Laxus: jii-jii (old man) you called rishu out just for this?

Rishu yawns as she sprawls out on the table. She turns around to her back" so hot... I hate summer. "

Sally: you must be rishu!! I've been wanting to see you!!

Rishu sat up " huh ? Erm... what do you need? " Sally smiles " nothing much. I just heard that you and laxus are very close. " Rishu blushes red and hides behind the glass of water " I guess..."

Sally: kawaii. No wonder laxus likes you. I heard you can turn into big size too. Like human size.

Rishu nods and jumps down the table turning herself to human size " hai. Why? "

" Well..." a slap from Sally went across rishu's cheek " laxus is mine now. He will be mine for taking."

Rishu: .... what?

Sally: I am part of fairytail now. I can love him legally.

" Uhno na... " laxus' face turns black immediately. Lightning coats his body.

Sally: laxus...

Laxus: who said you could say things you like.

Rishu turns back into her small cat size and jumps into laxus' pocket " I'm laxus'. You can't touch me. I won't let him get to you either. My eyes are on you. Hehe. "

Laxus takes a deep breath in and the lightning ceases. He picks up rishu from his pocket and hangs in the air by his face " stop thinking about manipulating me. I'm not that kind of person for you."

Rishu: oops. Got found out.

Laxus: sigh... let's go you naughty little cat.

He puts her into his pocket and walks out of fairytail.