18: together

Requested by sarahburchl

A small little human ran and hugs rishu " rishu!!You're back!!What brings you back?" She smiles softly " just wanted to come back home.So I did."

" awesome!!Did that take you very long?"

rishu:no maysie.Unfortunately...

maysie: unfortunately?Where is that hugeling?Laxus was it? Where did he go? Old man would be happy to thank him when he saved our village.

rishu forces a smile" it's ok. You don't have to worry that much about it.Really."

maysie: you are force smiling. What happened? Don't lie. We are best friends.

rishu: humans and cats don't go together maysie. That's all.

maysie:oh...you guys had a fight, It's ok!!*hugs* you will always have maysie!!

rishu hugs back tightly " um.Arigato."
_______________________________

laxus held onto sally's collar and stared right back at her face with anger " what else did you do to rishu?"

natsu:laxus!! What are you doing?!!koitsu wa nakama da!!!
(she is a friend!!!)

laxus: she made rishu leave!! You call that a nakama?!!!Natsu!!

natsu:what...

sally:She wasn't suitable for you.She is just a cat.She can't even grow old with you.You read that letter I gave her didn't you? Then why don't you understand?

That just pissed laxus off even more.Laxus's body coats with lightnig, when a punch from natsu comes across to sally's face. Sally flies a distance out of laxus' grip.

laxus:natsu...

natsu:rishu wa nakama da!!You don't mess with your nakamas!!
_______________________________

laxus had headed into the forest where he knew he could find rishu. Luckily he found one little human. He picks her up by the back of her collar " erm....little human.Do you know rishu?"

maysie:maysie desu.Hai.Wait... why?

laxus:I am laxus. Looking for her.

maysie:no wonder you look familiar.

laxus: can you help me?

maysie:you are not coming to our village!! I won't let you in through our barrier.

laxus:please.Let me see her.At least just one more time.

maysie:or what?? Destroy our barrier?!! Rishu will hate you even more!!

laxus: I don't have that intention.She misunderstood some things.

maysie:then you should have explained it to her.

laxus: that's what I came to do.

maysie:oh.... wait!! Why should I trust you?!!You are a hugeling!! You lie!!

laxus:rishu could kill me easily if she wanted to.

maysie:really?

laxus:um.

maysie:ok...
_______________________________

maysie:neh rishu, can you go out of the village with me?

rishu: hm? Sure.I am quite bored anyway.
.
.
.
.
Rishu stops in her steps " Maysie !!! "

Maysie: give him a chance. Maybe you misunderstood him.

Rishu: I didn't misunderstood anything!!! Everything!!!... is just me. I'm going back.

Maysie panicked and knocks rishu out." Gomen... "
.
.
.
.
Rishu opens her eyes " Hm? " She sits up and rub her eyes realising she was sitting on laxus' palm " laxus... "

Laxus: do you hate me that much?

Rishu: no...

Laxus: you're weird you know that baka neko ( idiot cat) . If anything, it should be me who is afraid of you leaving me when I become old of age. Thinking I'm not suitable for you. Not the other way round!!

Rishu: I don't want that... !! don't want you to feel bad...

Laxus: well... I'm saying I want you to stay by my side forever. Even if I may not suit you in old age, please stay by me.

Rishu's tears fell " baka!!! You could have another human!! " She rubs her face with tears " it may not be Sally, it can be someone... !!!someone..."

Laxus: I don't need a human. *Pats head with finger *

" you just want to make me cry when you die!! Huh!! " She poofs into human size and hits laxus on the chest " baka!!! I'm trying to let you go!!!" She slows down at the hitting of his chest " baka... "

He encircles her into his embrace " I don't want you to forget me. " She nods gently.

Maysie : yay!! Happy ending!!

Rishu: what happy ending!! You both owe me cake!!! Putting me in such... misery.

She poofs back to her little size " put me in your pocket!! I want cake!! "

He takes her and puts her in his pocket " hai hai. "