15: missing you

Requested/credits: fallgurllolz

Laxus pov:

I knew I would be missing her if she wasn't here... but not this much. Everything I pass by... I can think of her. Her small little mischievous acts... her small bossy commands. I'm really starting to miss them.

Stupid job . Why didn't jii jii decline it? Stupid natsu. If not,we wouldn't have needed this money for repairs.

I walk into the cafe to get something to eat.

" What would you like to order sir? "

Laxus: a coffee, cake and a milk. Wait. A saucer too please.

The waiter came back with my food after not long. That's when I realise .... I didn't need the saucer... or the cake. Even the milk... they were all things for rishu. The saucer as her plate... the cake as her snack and her favourite milk. Then she would always leave milk foam at her cheeks...

That made me laugh a little.... rishu...

Sigh... I finished my coffee. I cracked my knuckles " time to get my job done."

" Sir. Your milk and cake."

I smiled " pack it up. "  Cos I'm going to return soon rishu.
_______________________________

Laxus : back. Here's your thing . Where is she? My rishu.

Mageria opens the back to find the thing she was looking for. " Good. "

Rishu was released from the box. The first thing she did was turn into human size and hug laxus " laxus!!! " Tears almost flowed. She touches his face " you're...ok. "

Laxus: of course I'm ok.

She looked down " gomen... I was just really worried... what if something happened to you?!!"

Laxus: why? I thought you liked sneaking away from me to do mischievous things? Still dare to do that now?

Rishu: fine!! I'm sorry!! But... I can't guarantee I can't do it again...

Laxus stuffs the plastic bag in her face " greedy little cat."

Rishu: milk and cake!!!

Laxus gives her a kiss on the lips and she blushes " laxus....!!! "

Laxus: alright. Let's return.

" Hai..." Rishu poofs back into small size and goes into laxus' pocket.

Laxus: pay it to my jii jii will do.

And he leaves.