28: Cobra's Little Bribe

Requested / Credits : zoe_animebaka

Rishu: laxus.

Laxus: what is it?

Rishu: I am going to head back to my village. My father's birthday is coming up.

Laxus: your father? I thought you were made up.

Rishu: the father who took me even after I was being made up.

Laxus: oh. Be careful.

Rishu: aren't you coming with me?

Laxus: busy.

Rishu: mmm... Ok. I'm bringing Rixus along.

Laxus: um. Be careful. Bye.

Rishu sighed at the cold gesture laxus gave as he went every year. Now he chose not to go. " Bye..." Rishu opens the door and leave .
___________________________________

Rishu: papa!!

" Oh ho. Rishu. " Gran who is rishu's father hugged her. He sprinkles some 'reduce' powder onto Rixus and he becomes small. Gran ruffles with his hair " my grandson is getting cuter every year. "

Rixus : hehe. Grandpa do we have those yummy honey this year?

Rishu: Rixus. You greedy. We came here to celebrate grandpa's birthday.

Gran: ignore your mama. Be happy when you can. Cos it sucks when you grow older. Oh and grow up. I actually can say that.

Rishu laughs " you're right."

Gran: where's laxus?

Rishu: didn't come this time.

Gran: I see. Oh! I almost forgot something.

Rishu: what is it?

Gran: someone came here looking for you. He was quite lucky though, since you only come by so rare. And I was sure you would come by today cos of my birthday.

Rishu: who?

Gran: a hugeling. He's waiting outside the village behind.

Rishu: I see. Ok. Take care of Rixus for me.

Gran: no problem.
___________________________________

Rishu: .... Cobra?

Cobra; that old man was right.

Rishu: you're... Looking for me?

Cobra: yup. I finally found this village. Your village.

Rishu: oh... I'm with laxus now. You could have looked for me by looking for him next time.

Cobra: I see. I know that. But that's why I came to your village to look for you. I knew if you weren't here, they would send people to look for you and then I could see you.

Rishu: they could tell you I'm with laxus and tell you to come find laxus.

Cobra: I would just have to insist I have something secret to say.

Rishu: you do?

" nope. Not really. Just a belated birthday present." Cobra takes out a present and gives it to her. She takes it " arigato... But all the way just to do this..."

Cobra: well. To convince you that if laxus turns out to be a bad straw, come to me. It's a bribe.

Rishu laughs " bribe. I have Rixus."

Cobra: I saw him . He's cute. I don't mind.

Rishu: arigato for your nice offer.

Cobra: alright. I'm leaving. Just remember what I said. Bye~