20: a bloody dream

Requested by sarahburchl
Credits to leoisbestturtle for story plot.

Laxus was sitting on one side of the cubicle in the cafe " rishu, I'm going on a S rank mission. I can't bring you on this one." He sips coffee.

Rishu was sitting on the table while munching her cake " why? "

Laxus: it's too dangerous.

Rishu: but I always hide in your pocket and do nothing. It will be fine. This is not the first S rank mission you had.

Laxus: not this time rishu. Old man told me I can't bring you.

Rishu: master ...

Laxus: be a good girl this time ok. I'll try to come back as quick as possible.

Rishu: then... can you just... not go?

Laxus: old man wants me to go take a look. It seems serious.

She pouts " ...... ok. "
_________________________________

Makarov: oh rishu. What's the matter?

She jumps up onto the bar counter from the seat to beside where makarov was sitting " laxus said he can't bring me. "

Makarov: you are the bookkeeper.

Rishu: .... I see. They want my spells.

Makarov: might.

Rishu: I see. I understand... *pouts*

Makarov: just bear with it a while. He will be back soon.
_________________________________

Rishu pov:

Blood... all over the floor... Blonde hair... long... it's me... heh... a smile on my face even when it has blood dripping from lips... I wonder what can make me so happy when I'm hurt.

A hand in my chest... ale? This hand feels familiar...

I wake up and tears kept flowing down my face... my heart sunk... who are you? Why am I crying?
_________________________________

The door bangs open and freed shouts " rishu!!! " I wake up dazily from my bed. I rub my eyes... and the first thing I hear is a sharp scream " ahhhh!!! " My eyes shot open and I turned around to see the town on fire. I turn to freed " what's going on?!!!"

Freed: laxus... laxus has come back.

I come down the pillow and down the bed. I turn into adult size " .... what happened? Why that face?" Like he has something he can't say. Something bad.

Freed: you have to go. He's coming for you.

Rishu: who is he?

A lightning strike zaps freed and he collapses. I know who that is that did that to freed. But.. he's no longer him.

Rishu: laxus.

Laxus: the book , rishu.

Rishu: you know I can't give it to you.

He walked towards me and grabbed onto my neck and pressed to my throat " book."

Freed: ... rishu... rishu... laxus!!! Let go!!! You love her!!

Laxus: what are you talking about?

Freed: rishu!! Do something!!

I was getting unconscious. I grabbed onto his hand which grabbed onto my neck. I tried to break the spell he was under ... but that failed. The spell was harder than I thought. The pressure was getting bigger...

Freed: rishu!! Laxus!!! Let go!!

My chance blown. Heh. I'm going to die in laxus' hands. In a laxus I don't know. Laxus lets go "book. "

Rishu: neh... *pants* a strike to my heart... *pants* is better than forcing me to give you the book. *Pants* I won't... give it to you.

Laxus: book.

What am I thinking? He's not even the laxus I know. Why did I make that weird request.

He picks my collar up and looks to me with a demeaning look. Heh... guess at the last moment I just want to see laxus' face. Guess being killed by him is a kind of happiness for me...

A strike of lightning to my chest just like I dreamed...

Bye bye laxus...

Laxus pov:

My eyes that was filled with repeatedly zombies were gone. My hand was filled with blood... my whole shirt was...too.

Freed: laxus!!!!!

What...? I turned around " freed? What happened?"

Freed: you killed rishu!!! laxus!!!!

What...?!! WHAT?!! I turned around and saw rishu on the floor in her small size. She was dipped in a pool of blood. My hand... her chest has a hole... me? I screamed " ahhhh!! Why?!!! Rishu!!!! "