19: prayer of death

Requested by sarahburchl cos she doesn't want to let poor author off.
😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Rishu runs across the table " laxus laxus!!! "

Laxus: Hm?

Rishu: I found a spell in my book that can speed up my time.

Laxus: so?

Rishu: that means!!! I can grow old together with you.

Laxus: .... condition?

Rishu: ..... if I do this right, I may die earlier than you since everyone's time life is fixed and set. But!! There's also a chance where I will die the same age as you or... even later than you... but probably won't be far off?

Laxus: time life?

Rishu: the amount of time each person is allowed to live. Death of alive is all predestined laxus.

Laxus: didn't know there was such thing. Can't you check yours and mine?

Rishu: .... no one can check that. No one can play with life or death laxus. You can't cheat it, can only pray to hasten it. That's why the name of this spell, prayer of death.

Laxus: you're not doing it.

Rishu: why!!! It's a perfect solution!!

Laxus: than how about the book?

Rishu: I'll destroy it.

Laxus picks her up and drops her off the table. She poofs into human size "laxus!! What's that for?!!!"

He hugs her " rishu. You don't have to."

Rishu: but...

He stands up and now he's obviously taller than her and he cups her cheek "you don't have to be bothered. If I die, I of course hope you get someone as good as me. Though half of my heart hates that way... I know I want you to live."

She leans onto him " laxus... baka... I wasn't even alive. Just an experiment. It's ok. I once never existed."

He strokes her hair " now you do and you're important. No spell. "

Rishu: hai..