25: Don't Like Children

Requested by animewonderland11

Laxus: rishu. Rishu.

She yawns and stretches. She then opens her eyes " hm?"

Laxus: rishu. Reiko is in trouble. We have to go get her.

Rishu: why?

Laxus:.... Because we have to.

Rishu: can't you just go alone?

Laxus: she got caught for stealing things. Seriously... Can't you teach her how to steal without being noticed?

Rishu: I thought that would be naughty~

Laxus: it is. I have money.

Rishu sighed " and I thought I just got permission. "

Laxus: we have to go.

Rishu: why do I have to go?

Laxus: because she said she was taking it for you. Now they think you're the Mastermind.

Rishu: what?!!! I knew I would regret it!!! Ugh!!! She's like a child. I hope I never have one!!

Laxus: never... Have one?

Rishu was already at the door " let's go. "
.
.
.

Laxus: rishu. You don't like children?

Rishu: no. They pick us up and play us. Like it's funny. Swinging us here and there. It's not funny you know!! It makes us tiny beings dizzy!!!
__________________________________

Rishu: like I said!! I'm not the Mastermind!! She's just new here. She didn't know the rules. We'll pay for her release.

Reiko: exactly!!

" Fine. "

Reiko gets released. Reiko flies to laxus' side " did you miss me? Laxus."

Rishu: hmph. I knew I was going to regret this. Childish.

Laxus: rishu....
__________________________________

Rishu: laxus. Are you ok? You're so quiet.

Laxus hugged the adult rishu that was sitting on his lap " Is there a reason why you don't like children?"

Rishu: well I've told you the reason.

Laxus; any other reasons?

Rishu:.... Laxus. You like children. You want to... Adopt one?

Laxus : no that's not what I meant.

She turned to look into his eyes " I love you laxus. But... I've something to tell you... I... Don't think I'm going to be a good ... parent. Maybe... It's not a good idea... "

Laxus was overjoyed when he heard the news. He could also see the worry in her eyes. He hugged her " we're going to be fine. "

Rishu: what if it comes out... Comes out like me? So tiny!!  How then?!!

He cups her cheek " I'll love the child however he or she looks like. "

Rishu: you'll teach the child everything it needs to know? I mean... I don't think tiny humans knowledge are good...

Laxus: everything. I'll teach the kids everything I know.

She smiled " um. " And with that all her worries floated away.