22: Reiko desu

Credits to arichase123 for story plot.

Rishu: neh... lily.

Lily: hai? Is something of the matter?

Rishu sips onto the milk through the straw, *slurrrrrp* " that book of destiny for each exceed. Does any of it inside have laxus' name inside?"

Lily: ohhhh. You even know about that.

Rishu: I am the bookkeeper. I know a lot of things.

Lily: you are kind of half cat. Don't you kind of count as an exceed?

Rishu: I'm not ... really... borne from anyone. Just... made. So I kind of don't exist in the nature's cycle.

Lily: I see. I've only seen the book of destiny once. I was curious if I would ever have a master.

Rishu: did you by chance see laxus' name on it?

Lily: laxus... laxus... laxus... I'm not very sure.

Rishu: I see. Arigato.

Lily: daijobu. Laxus would never abandon you. He treats you very well.

Rishu smiles " I know." That's when laxus picks her up by her back collar " what are you talking to him about?"

Rishu: hmph. Be jealous about it.

He tugs her in his pocket " hai hai. Lets go."
__________________________________

Rishu: laxus!!

Laxus: hm?

She jumps out of his pocket and he stops in his steps " what?"

Rishu: candy. I'll buy some. You go back first. I bet freed and the others are waiting.

Laxus: alright. No stealing.
__________________________________

Laxus: what's with the crowd?

Evergreen adjusts her specs,*sparkles* " didn't know you had a hand for chibis."

Bickslow: not bad laxus.

" What are you talking about?" Laxus squeezes through and sees a chunk sitting on his table" who are you?"

Freed:Exceed desu. At least she claimed so.

Laxus: exceed?

" Hai. Reiko desu. I know I don't look like one due to my human features and similarities I hold to the bookkeeper, but I am exceed desu. My parents are an exceed and tiny human. That's why I have these human features."

Laxus: why are you here?

Reiko: to come and serve you.

Laxus: what are you talking about?

Reiko: I was supposed to be given to you when all the other eggs were falling from the sky. The same time as natsu. But due to the occurrence of the bookkeeper. The existence not part of nature, interrupted the cycle, so I can only appear now.

Laxus: meaning, you are destined to serve me. Something like that.

She smiles " correct."

Laxus: I don't need you. Go back to where you came from.

Reiko: that's... against... the laws we were given...

Laxus: I don't care.

Freed: law?

Reiko: hai. Every true dragon slayer gets to have a exceed to serve them. This is law the ancestors have made with the dragons in exchange for the protection our ancestors were given by the dragons.

Freed: laxus is not a true dragon slayer.

Reiko: true. But laxus is qualified for it. In the law of exceed.

Laxus: I don't care. Just go back to where you came from.

Reiko: why?!!

Laxus: rishu is enough for me.

Reiko: I can't accept this!!! I will stay by your side till my life ends as my job indicates as an exceed!!!

That's when rishu comes in sucking on a lollipop " what's going on?"

Laxus' eyes widens " rishu. Listen to me!!"

Rishu: oh. Exceed. I thought you would come sooner or later. Your name?

Reiko: you must be rishu. Bookkeeper. Reiko desu.

Rishu: so. Listen very carefully. Laxus. Is. Mine.

Reiko: what are you talking about. Laxus, is my Master.

* Stares at each other*