17: meeting cobra

Requested by PrincessRaniaJack
( To add a new char for cobra)

Rishu was heading back when she met an exceed. She had bumped into the female exceed.

She stood up again and pats dust off her dress " gomen. You are an exceed."

" Kind of obvious since I'm a cat and can walk humanely. You're quite a dumb exceed ."

Rishu: I'm not an exceed.

Cobra came over " oh. Your friend? Mashi .

Mashi: no. She's not an exceed. She says.

Rishu: hai. I'm not. You must be a dragon slayer.

Cobra: hai. I'm that famous?

Rishu: it's a dragon slayer thing... never mind.

Cobra: huh? Never mind.Cat but not exceed? .... are you the book keeper?

Rishu: hai. Rishu desu.

Mashi: book keeper? You mean librarian? There's a name for it cobra.

Cobra: oh shut up. How about you come with me? You'll be useful.

Mashi: hey!!! There can only be one cat character beside you!! And that's me!!

Rishu laughs "arigato for the offer... but I've had enough with human encounters... or should I say interaction... I know now humans and... specifically me don't go well together. "

Cobra: I see. It's a pity. My door are open for you anytime rishu. And that about not going well... I'm pretty sure it's just a bad experience.

Mashi: yea!! Our cobra is the best!!!

Cobra's snack hiss in agreement.

Mashi: not that I welcome you... hear me cobra?!!

Rishu laughs a little "arigato. I want to really head home now... after...some bad experience..."

Cobra: I see. Just saying. Will be waiting for you.