29: I Know it's Jealousy

Request / Credits : zoe_animebaka

Rishu went back to the village , that's when she saw laxus. The laxus who has been reduced to size due to the magic powder. She realised he looked a bit angry. He walked over to you and took your present over.

Rishu: hey!! That's mine!!

Laxus: that cobra gave it to you.

Rishu: you saw?

Laxus: I heard everything. Bribe~ huh.

Rishu: um. I don't know what's inside.

Laxus: will you go? If you think I'm the wrong one.

Rishu: laxus... No!! I wouldn't think you're the wrong one!!

Laxus : so you will go find him!!!

Rishu: no!!

Laxus crushed the present with his lightning. The box was gone and it was revealed what was inside the box. A torn and tattered small shirt for a boy. Laxus storms off.
____________________________________

Maysie: hey!!! I'm not afraid... Of ... You!! I'll poison you!! If you bully rishu!!! Beat you up!! You're the same size as me now!!

Laxus : maysie.

Maysie: what happened?

Laxus; .... Is rishu ok?

Maysie: she said you're an idiot.

Laxus: I guess I kind of am.

Maysie: but she knows you're just jealous. She said you still shouldn't have destroyed the present. You and your temper is... Sometimes destructive.

Laxus laughs at himself looking to his hand " yea..."

Maysie: go back to her and apologise. Baka.

Laxus: yea... I should do that.
____________________________________

Laxus: rishu.

Rishu: laxus. Shouldn't you have asked me about things before just yelling at me and leave?

Laxus: ha... Yea...

Rishu: I forgive you laxus. I know you...

Laxus: would you? Leave... Me...?

Rishu: I left you once. Remember? I could have chosen to never go back to you. I wouldn't do it again.

Laxus: unless I die... Huh?

She hugs him " um. Unless you die. But there's a bigger chance... I wouldn't find another one... Ever again..." He strokes her hair " because you love me too much?"

Rishu: because it's too troublesome and tiring. Hehe.

Laxus laughs " cheeky rishu. "