21: everything about me

Requested by sarahburchl
Credits to leoisbestturtle for story plot

Continuation from previous chap

Mirajane walks out from the room and closes the door behind her " oh. Laxus. " He was squatting in front of the door with his back against the wall " how... is she?"

Mirajane: she's fine. She is still unconscious though.

Laxus: .... is it serious?

Mirajane: .... laxus. She's fine.

Laxus: I see. It is that serious. Shit. Why did I get distracted...?!!! Aaarrggghhh !!!

Mirajane: she didn't blame you. Before she totally lost conscious, she kept saying, save laxus.

Laxus clenches his fist and punches the wall " argghhhh!!! " And the wall cracks as blood stains his knuckles.
_________________________________

Freed : laxus. Not going in?

Laxus was still sitting outside"I don't deserve to."

Freed: it's not like you to get spelled. Even if it's a S rank mission... it wasn't supposed to be difficult for you right?What happened?

Laxus: I got distracted. They put an illusion on me. I saw them with rishu on their hands. I let my guard down.

Freed: I see.

The door opened and there was rishu standing in her adult form " laxus..." her tears flowed down " it's not your fault."

Freed: rishu... I'll leave first.

Laxus: .... I... *clenches fist* can't forgive myself.

Rishu: you can't... you can't!!!! Abandon me!!! You brought me from that village!!! Took me back from there!!!

She collapses on the floor as her legs weakens. She pressed at her wound where her chest is with tears continuing flowing" it's my fault... "

" What?... " he goes over and hug her " what are you talking about. I hurt you. Even make you to suffer so much pain."

She clenches his shirt " no... I became your weakness... but... you can't leave me like that!!! Not until I say so!! Not... until... I... " and she faints.

Tears from this big sized man who seemed to be tough at everything started to fall. He squeezed her tight" rishu..." she poofs into small size and landed into his palm. He gave a gentle soft kiss onto her tiny head " baka. "

I ask myself... what did I do to make you think everything about me?