23: I Hate You

credits to arichase123 for story plot.

" oyasuminasai." reiko climbs up onto the small pillow that was placed beside laxus and snuggles in a nice position and starts to fall asleep. That was when rishu kicks reiko aside " this is my pillow!!"

reiko: what?!! No!! I bet this pillow belongs to laxus!!

Rishu folds her arms together " it is mine."

reiko: laxus!!!

laxus: she is right. She bought that pillow herself because she didn't want to share one with me.

rishu: who knew if you would roll your head over and squash me!!

laxus: rishu. Be nice.

rishu: what?!!! I thought you didn't like her here either!!

laxus: well, she is being determined in staying. I can't really do anything about that. Can I?

rishu: laxus!!!

He cold laughs " what do you want me to do? She is just an exceed. A cat."

reiko: exactly. Petty human.

rishu: bookkeeper!! Hmph.

She pulls her pillow and throws it off the bed.

reiko: oh ho ho. Looks like I will get laxus tonight.

Rishu pushes reiko down and reiko opens up her wings " I can fly. ba~~ka...!!"

" oh. Really?" rishu jumps on top of reiko's back and squashes her below. Reiko screams as she drops... *squish*

reiko: pillow?

rishu: you are sleeping on the floor tonight.

laxus: then how about you?

rishu: I will.. return back to fairy tail. I am sure there are cushions there.

laxus: do you have to be that jealous? 

" bye " and she slams the door shut behind her.

laxus: sigh...

reiko: laxus... you and rishu... have a very long way?

laxus: she is... my ... wife. um.

_________________________________

laxus: mira, where is rishu?

mira: she is not in. She went on a mission.

laxus: mission?!! She can't even handle casting more than one spell a day. What mission?

mira: I think you are just underestimating her. Oh. Kawaii. Who is she?

Reiko pops her head up from laxus' pocket " exceed desu!!"

erza: exactly. Don't underestimate her just because she is a girl and she is small.That's rude.

laxus: tsk. What do you girls know. What mission is it?

mira: the jewel heist mission.

____________________________________

"talk. Where is the jewels you all stole." rishu stood in front of him in her adult size.

" heh. Like you can take it from me."

rishu: I know what magic you use.Teleportation. Your magic will not work in this area. I set up a magic circle to trap you inside here.

" then I will just have to use the hard way." the man runs towards rishu. She dodges his punch and kicks him in the stomach. He got pushed back in quite a distance. He charges forward again when... *zap* the magic cage they were in was destroyed and the man escaped.

".... la...xus...." her face turned black and stomped to laxus " what did you just do?!!!"

laxus sweatdrops " eh?"

rishu: I almost had him!!! Now I have no jewels!! NO MAN!! 

reiko pops up in front of rishu flying in the air " how can you scold laxus like that!! He was trying to help!!"

" it's none of your business exceed!!" rishu pushes reiko away and she collapsed to the floor in a distance.

rishu: tsk. Weak. Exceed. No wonder you magical beings need protection. Don't ever appear in front of me. I will... tear you into pieces.

laxus: what's wrong with you?!!!

rishu; I hate her!! Hate that she looks like me!! Hate that there would be a moment she could replace me!! so disappear!! EXCEEEED!!!Hmph. *storms off*

laxus: what... is wrong ... with... her?

reiko spits the sand in her mouth " what do you even see in a bookkeeper like her?"

laxus: urusei. You don't know anything.

_______________________________________

reiko: that rishu. She doesn't know how good laxus is to her. I must find her and talk to her!!

But unexpectedly... reiko gets captured . When she was able to see again, she was tied to the chair.

" bookkeeper. Tell me. How to use these jewels. They aren't just normal jewels are they?"

reiko: I don't know what you are talking about!!

" don't lie!!! You know!! These are lacrima jewels. Special types. HOW DO YOU USE THEM. SAYYYY OR I WILL DESTROY THIS TINY HUMAN. Tiny humans... are all your friends. I assume."

reiko: don't hurt them!! I...

" yes?"

A hit goes to the back of the man's head. Rishu comes out of the shadow with a metal pipe resting on her shoulder " told you not to appear." She helps reiko to get out of the strings.

reiko:...arigato.

Rishu picks up the bag on the floor and destroys the jewels by just clenching her fist " mission complete. Return to laxus and tell him I am fine. I am returning to the village. Don't follow me"

reiko: wait!! I thought... you hated... me.

Rishu smiles " what are you talking about? " She turns serious " don't you dare sleep on the same bed as laxus. I will really kill you then."

_______________________________________

laxus: looks like I underestimated her.

reiko: and... she seemed kind of sad.

laxus: leaving me again?