11: pushing it

A/N : this story actually already ended... Because I'm lazy... But... Due to pleas of update ~~ The awesome me shall give you people one more chapter

Rishu pops up with her head from his pocket of his jacket at the bottom. She climbed the jacket up towards his shoulder. Laxus took her up and put her at his shoulder " what's the matter? "

Rishu: neh neh is laxus jealous?

Laxus: jealous? Where did you get that from?

Rishu: you said I'm yours.

Laxus: did not.

Rishu: you took me away without my permission.

Laxus: you were mine to begin with. I can do anything I like.

Rishu: you are jealous!!

Laxus: did not. My wish was that you became my cat.

Rishu: you're denying it!! Why can't you say you're jealous...?

Laxus: you're pushing it. And I'm not jealous. You are mine. That's all.

Rishu: fine!! I'll just... Go find lily and tell him I'll go with him for dinner.

Laxus grabs into her hair and she slaps his band but to no avail, but instead it made laxus laugh " run ? You overestimate yourself . "

" laxus!!!! Let go of my hair!! " she bites his finger.

Laxus: hmph.

" laxus!!! " she poofed and turn into human size. The weight overwhelmed laxus and...

Laxus face blushed really red...

His face was buried in her stomach. She pushed him away blushing really red and facing away.

" ..... " silence was between them.

The phone rang and rishu picks it up " hello? " After a while of silence again, rishu answers " hai I'll come. Wait for me.  Ah!! Lily !! Never mind..." She turns to laxus " I'm leaving for a while.

She goes for the door when laxus grabs onto her shoulder " rishu... " he says softly.

Rishu: laxus... I need to go.

Laxus: don't go. I... I admit OK.

She giggles " hehe. Laxus. " she hugs him then poofs back to her original size " pick me up. " she stretches her arms .

He smiles and picks her up to his shoulder . She gives him a tiny kiss on the ear and says " baka. I know I was being mean. Now bring me to fairytail. Master is looking for me. "

Hai - yes
Baka - idiot