I lovw you more

Matt shut the door quietly behind us as we got home. Mark came out from the living room.
"Everything alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, girls alright?"
"Yeah, I'm gonna go home now"
"Ok thanks dad" he said as he shit the door behind his dad.

"Now listen to me Mrs Denam, you best go upstairs and get in bed and I will lock up down here and I'll be up in a minute."
"Ok"

I kissed Bella's forehead and stroked her hair before backing away and shutting her door quietly. Matt met me at the top of the stairs.
"What you doing gorgeous?"
"Sorry I was just checking in on the girls."
"Are they alright?"
"Yeah, perfect"
"Let's go and get you into bed Mrs."

I lay with my head in the pillow while Matt covered and surrounded me with blankets.
"I'm fine you know, you do have to fuss."
"Mrs Denam you have just been in hospital, I am not taking any chances. I want to look after you."
"Do you remember what that doctor said? Strong and healthy heartbeat, that is what I heard."
"I know but I want to look after you." He said getting in bed beside me.
"I know and you are amazing. But relax, I am fine."

"I'm sorry" Matt said.
"For what?"
"For what my mum said, she caused that stress, something way more serious could have been wrong with the baby."
"It's fine, she's just protective over you because you're her only child."
"But what she said was out of order, I can be either whoever I want and you having my baby is the best thing that could ever happen to me."
"Did you mean what you said about Bella and indie? Or do you just say because you want to be with me?"
"I love those little girls just as much as I love you and just as much as I love our child," he said as he touched my stomach, "is it still sore?"
"No I feel better now." I said as I yawned.
"Are you tired Mrs Denam?"
"Yes" I said and I yawned again.
He rolled over and turned the light off. Then leaned back and kissed me.
"I love you Matt Denam" I said
"I love you more Eleiyah Denam." He replied.