Story time

Nathan was downstairs working a shift in the pub, so I bathed the girls and put them in matching pyjamas. Before taking them into the living room. Bella sat on the floor playing with her toys, while I lay on the sofa feeding India.

After a while, Bella came over and sat next to me,
"Mummy"
"Yes bells"
"Can I tell you story mummy?"
"Go on then"
"Ok so once upon a time, there was a little girl called Bella and she had the best mummy in the world. Bella had a little sister called India. One day Bella was having her nap and she heard a lady in mummy and daddy's that wasn't mummy."
All of a sudden it hit me, Nathan just couldn't stop cheating on me. I looked down at my little girls and realised that I couldn't let them have a dad who was unreliable and a liar.
"Bella went into her mummy's room and there was a lady in bed and daddy was standing by the window. Daddy said not to tell mummy but mummy says to tell her whatever I want. I'm sorry mummy"
I pulled her into a hug with India in my arms as well. Tears rolled down my face.
She rolled off me and I got up picking both of the girls up behind me. I took them into their room and starting to pack some stuff, quickly and untidily.

"Bella put your blanket and teddy in that bag" I said pointing to her nursery bag. She did, seeing how upset I was.
I packed in less than twenty minutes and quietly took our things downstairs. I ran back up and got the girls putting on their coats, before taking them downstairs and putting them in their pushchair. I went out the back door with our stuff. Now we had to do was find somewhere else to live...