The flat

"I absolutely love it" I said as i looked around our flat. Everyone had spent the day organising and unpacking. Nathan kept telling me I wasn't allowed  to move or lift anything so I just organised little things around the place.
"Right so we have the things for the nursery coming tomorrow and then our home will be ready for our little girl" Nathan said.
"I just can't believe she is gonna be here in like 4 months-ish" I said and I stroked my stomach.
"I know it's gonna be amazing, our own little girl. But anyway how about we organise this place?" Nathan suggested
"Yes I think that's a great idea, I'm gonna try and sort the stuff from the baby's room so her stuff can go straight in there tomorrow."
"Ok that's cool I am gonna put up the bookshelf in our room." Nathan said. "Babe take it easy though yeah? I don't want you hurting our little Christmas pudding"
"But I..." I interrupted
"No buts alright, I want you and her being healthy. I don't want anything bad to happen ok?" Nathan said as he rubbed my stomach.
"Fine" I said and I got up and walked into the soon-to-be nursery.
I pulled a box towards the wall and sat down and started to unpack it. We had a few things for her already that people had given us and I organised them into piles and baskets and boxes. Every so often I  would hold up a newborn sleep suit and put it on my stomach,
"I can't believe that in four months, you are gonna fit into this stuff." I would say as I rubbed my stomach.
"I love you so much Christmas pudding" I would tell her.
"Daddy loves you too, Christmas pudding" Nathan said as he stood in the door way. "How is it going?" He asked.
"Good, I've sorted through all this stuff and arranged into piles and baskets and boxes." I said, I tried to stand up, Nathan pulled me and I walked to the empty boxes.
"So these can stay here until tomorrow then we can just take them all to the tip or something. Do you know the best part?"
"What?"
"We get to organise all the drawers and her toys, then go shopping for stuff we don't have."
"Yay" Nathan said sarcastically.

We went to bed that night, the first night in our family home and soon we would be complete.