17 weeks

I woke up early one morning. Nathan was still living at the pub so we didn't spend the nights together. But he was coming to spend the day with me today. He said he had a surprise for me.
I got up and went downstairs to find Mercedes, Jake and the kids sitting around the table eating breakfast. I put some toast in and went and sat down next to Bobby.
"Eleiyah when is your baby going to come?" He asked curiously
"My baby is going to come just before Christmas"
"Like a Christmas present?"
"Yeah, my little Christmas pudding" I said rubbing my stomach.

No less than an hour later, Nathan knocked on the door. We sat down on my bed upstairs and flicked through baby magazines and catalogues.
"Nathan, this is all very well but where are we gonna live?"
"Well it's funny you asked me that because, that is your surprise. I have got us, you, me and our little Christmas pudding, a flat, they have built a second floor of flats above the ones next to price slice. There are two bedrooms and a lovely living space. How does that sound?" He said.
"That sounds... Ow that hurt!" I said.
"What? What? What's wrong? Is it the baby?" He panicked.
"No I think our little Christmas pudding is kicking, it's the first time I've felt it, look out your hand here" I said as I grabbed his hand and put it on my bump.
"Well I think our Christmas pudding likes the idea and so do I" I said as I kissed him.
"I love you so much" he said
"I love you too" I replied "so when do we move into this flat?" I asked
"Well if we order some furniture this week then we can move in the day after your 20 week scan"
"That's amazing" I said.

We spent the rest of the day together chatting and buying furniture.