Ch.14: zzzAYN

Zayn P.O.V

Louis pushed me out of the car.

THUD

I hit the dirt ground hard. I let out a groan in pain. I quickly got up and began walking away from the car.

"Zayn! Zayn, wait up!" Harry ran up beside me. I stopped walking and looked up at him. "You seem upset, what is it?" He questioned. I shrugged and began walking toward the entrance again. Harry walked with me.

"You know none of us like seeing you upset, right?" Harry questioned me. I shrugged. "Its a simple yes or no question." Harry stated. I nodded.

He walked in front of me, cutting off my path of dirt I was following to the entrance stand. "Who is it?" Harry asked, his eyes becoming dark. "What is?" I asked. "Don't play dumb with me. Who is the one making you upset?" Harry questioned, looking me straight in the eye.

I tensed and looked down at my feet. Should I tell him? Andy just said Louis was jealous. Is this a little far for Louis though? I mean, I wasn't anywhere close to him in the car.

"Who is it Zayn?" Harry asked, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. "Louis." I mumbled. "Louis?" He repeated. I nodded and kept my gaze to the ground.

Andy, Niall, and Louis trotted up beside us. "Everything alright?" Andy asked. I shrugged. "No." Harry answered. My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

No no no no no no no no no no

He's gonna tell.

I'm so dead.

"What is it then, Harry?" Andy asked. "Louis keeps making Zayn upset." Harry said, sticking his tongue out at Louis. "Is that true?" Andy looked to Louis. Louis pulled the dumb card. "I don't know what you're talking about." He said dumbly.

Andy looked over to me. "What has been doing to you?" He asked softly, rubbing my cheek. I eyed Louis - earning a death glare from him - then looked back to Andy innocently. "You can tell me." He whispered. I bit my lip. Andy sighed and turned around.

He walked over to Louis.

BITCH SLAP

"Fuck!" Louis shouted, rubbing his sore cheek. "Fuck yourself." Andy snapped him.

He turned to me. "C'mon, lets go have fun." He said, wrapping an arm around Niall and motioned for me to join them.